Weather in your area.

7CE76530-060F-49E7-85BB-47A55BE722D6.jpeg

HOTTTTTTT.

Here in Dubrovnik the high tomorrow is 91°F on the water. I'll be in Belgrade on Saturday where the high will be 111°F

Woof

HOTTTTTTT.

Here in Dubrovnik the high tomorrow is 91°F on the water. I'll be in Belgrade on Saturday where the high will be 111°F

Woof
I love Croatia! I can’t wait to go back.

It's an awesome country. My trip here this time was cut short due to flights out of London being screwed up all week, but I'm planning to come back for a week or so in September.
After mountain biking in Switzerland, I was fortunate to spend 5 days on the island next to Trogir. My day was walk to espresso, fresh bread and salted meat. Hike the coast, swim when hot. Find a Karlovacko. Then meat from a spit. Repeat the next day.

živjeli!

SoCal. Sunny and 85° nearly every day in the last couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Too damned hot and dry. Should be picking Chanterelle mushrooms now, but no rain means no shrooms! We actually played golf last Tuesday and realized, that even riding in a cart, 92* with high humidity is not a good environment for a couple of guys nearing 70 years old! I was so wiped out the next day, I was useless!

Left Colorado early this morning 52°. Arrived home in Oklahoma. 106°

We had a reprieve in NorTex today - only abut 100F. Not bad golf weather this morning and early afternoon because it was not 100F and we had a breeze. Late in the afternoon, no breeze and stifling.

Too wet. 2.8" of rain the last 2 days. When it's not raining, though, it's in the mid-90s. 🤷‍♂️

10+" in places, and still raining a bit as this system finally moves out of KY.

I don't know what rain is... NorTexas ... drought ... heat. It will be 100F + again like it has almost all July and no rain.

Record flooding in Whitesburg, KY:

1659016987749.png

Raining every night for last 2 or 3 nights.

The heat was seems to have broken for a while, so I can finally get some outside work done.

Alert: There is rain falling in Texas. This is not a drill!

Over 2" of rain in the last 45 minutes.

Back