Weather in your area.

Hope all out that way are safe.

Day 6 of measurable rain at the house.

At least, the pond is full again.

Weak tornado near Hattiesburg yesterday:

And lots of flash flooding in the Jackson area after 5+" of rain.

We've had about 100 days straight of dry sunny weather. Most days have highs of the low to mid 80s. We broke 100 maybe two of those days. At night the temperature drops to the low 60s to 50s. The weather has been incredible.

One of the wettest and overall most August's ever in rural SW Ohio... looks like a great pool weekend but kinda iffy after that...

F337FB37-98F8-4CB1-89EC-92C24A24811D.jpeg
We’re back in the low 90s beginning tomorrow but this is nice. A little false fall to lure us in.

After 9 inches of Rain on Sunday night, it will be sunny and 80 tomorrow. I think I might slosh around the golf course! :cool:

@obedt, hope y’all are okay with Fiona blowing through. I just saw a tweet that the island is now in a blackout. We’ll be thinking about y’all.

Russian River, CA.

55F and Rain

@obedt, hope y’all are okay with Fiona blowing through. I just saw a tweet that the island is now in a blackout. We’ll be thinking about y’all.
Appreciate it! Yeah, TONS of rain. Fiona is slowwww, fam’s ok. I don’t think I’ll get power back tomorrow but hoping for Tuesday and that the rain lets up a little tomorrow.

:love:
1664283926749.png

1664463883464.png

The windows have been open and the AC hasn't been on for 2 days, and the kids wanted the gas logs turned on this morning because it was "cold" in the house.

It was 70*F inside.

3 more weeks and we will be getting all the winter equipment installed on the trucks in preparation for winter road maintenance.
I'm getting too old for trying to plow and salt freeways full of imbeciles 16 hours per shift..... This may well be my last winter.
I have only been saying that for a few years.

You need better working conditions! Out guys work 12 hours on, and 12 hours off.

1664817517993.png

32C7546B-D414-43CC-8889-F4A5D183BAE1.jpeg

Brisk.

Dallas - 63F yesterday morning with a high of 75 and sunny. Light winds

I was at the house remodeling supervising 3 guys doing point up work on the brick. I made them work more than they wanted.

What is this nonsense?

1666028759668.png

1666028806145.png

Same here in Topeka, freeze warning next 2 nights. And cool during the day.

But it's a dry cold. :rolleyes:

Back