Weather in your area.

Our forecast is mid-80s all this week, into low/mid 90s next week. Haven't had our first 100° day yet, but it's been close a couple times (high of 99° on the 3rd and 4th).

Our forecast is mid-80s all this week, into low/mid 90s next week. Haven't had our first 100° day yet, but it's been close a couple times (high of 99° on the 3rd and 4th).
So, what you’re saying is.... the weather is near perfect?? 😆

Last edited:
It was a nice day on the Golf Course up North great views of the Cascade range & Mt. Baker ( 10,700' )

Lovely spring weather here at the moment:

1618391170162.png

More rain.

Springtime in TN is pretty special. The weather has been spectacular! I have spent just about every day I can outside, even if just for an hour, just to be outside and get some of that much needed vitamin D.

Low to mid 50's here for the next week. right in that 'meh' zone for me. Ok for the range but on the chilly side if the wind is blowing at all.

Snow on the ground this morning:banghead: Course closed

Opening day of our course scheduled for Saturday and men's league starts? on Monday, then why I am I shoveling 4" of snow off my driveway in 21 degree weather? More snow scheduled today, Th. and Friday!

More rain. Again.

It was 33 this morning.

Cloudy 50% chance of more rain. On the cool side at 68 high.
Hard to get motivated.
Have a noon tee time, wet course though yuck. Maybe I’ll just let my thumb heal up this week.

Mostly sunny and 45 right now but this weekend is supposed to be all sunny and 72. Woo hoo !! :cool:

In Louisiana with friends in RV’s. Has poured rain for 3 days. 10 plus inches in some areas. Hope to get more golf in next week when weather clears

Past three days, light dusting of snow overnight and gone by 10 AM.
It was 70's last week! But it has been no more than 40 *F last few days and supposedly until Sunday.

Means no golf this weekend. UGH

We have rain forecasted today, heavy at times, Rain and wet snow forecasted for tomorrow. I don't think I will be playing this weekend. It's going to be in the 50s but I don't want to have to deal with all the mud from the rain today and tomorrow.

Middle of April and still cold and windy with a lot of cloud cover here, at least in the mornings. Some of the afternoons have been terrific. Temps at tee time next week (7:10) in the mid to low 40s!

It was 67° and breezy when I got to the course yesterday morning. I almost had to put a jacket on! :LOL:

Rain, day 4.

Started raining yesterday mid afternoon & continued through the night and this morning. It'll clear out sometime today. We needed the rain.

Currently 36 here with a wet snow and rain mix. That’s after rain yesterday. Going to muddy for some time.

Back