Weather in your area.

82° here today with a light breeze and 7% humidity. I didn't hate playing golf in it.

Rain, day 5.

5th straight day with at least 0.6", approaching 7" total, and we're fortunate. Some places have had 15-20" in the last 5 days.

Well, it's 14°C (57°F) but we just had a sudden thundershowers with hail. I'll try to attach a short clip of my neighbour's rainspout.
View attachment 20210418_151826.mp4

Low 60s today and tomorrow but we have snow in the forecast for Tuesday.

Partly sunny!

81 degrees here today, but 25-30 mph winds.

For the past week it has been 22-26* here and I’m loving it. Have spent pretty much most of the days out from the AM to sundown outside.

For the past week it has been 22-26* here and I’m loving it. Have spent pretty much most of the days out from the AM to sundown outside.

For those of us south of the Border, that's 70-76 degrees Fahrenheit

Looks like we could have a freeze here in North Texas Tuesday nite....

Average high is in the low 60’s now but we will have mid 40’s the next 3 days. I’ll play on Wednesday in the cooler temps but this is the time of year I miss the weather we had living in CA for two decades.

6759F975-86A9-4C18-AAA4-01834D0F8E7B.jpeg

Right now I'm looking at 41 and light rain. We have golf league tonight.:unsure:

It was 68° when we teed off this morning, 84° when we finished. High this afternoon is supposed to be 91°.

How nice for you! We're looking at cold and a chance of snow for the next couple of days. Overall though, I guess I can't complain too much. We got several rounds in here in NE Ohio, where we had no plugged balls, no mud on our balls, and actually got some run out on our drives. That just doesn't happen here at this time of year very often, so why look a gift horse in the mouth?! Yes, things are getting back to "normal" here. Yuck! But at least we got a chance to get out and play in pretty nice conditions compared to what we're used to!

First 90° day yesterday which is a record for this time of the year. Forecast is for upper 80's through Friday to continue the record temps.

Good news is that it is supposed to be mid 70's during our league tournament on Saturday.

Better news is there's a slight chance of rain on Sunday and Monday. Basically this will be the last chance of rain until early winter.

Grim news is we've only had around 5 1/2 inches of rain since October. A "normal" year is 13 1/2 here in the valley.
Apparently, it's so dry along the coast that there isn't even any new growth on the brush. Which according to scientists this is the first year that has ever happened. :eek:

First 90° day yesterday which is a record for this time of the year. Forecast is for upper 80's through Friday to continue the record temps.

Good news is that it is supposed to be mid 70's during our league tournament on Saturday.

Better news is there's a slight chance of rain on Sunday and Monday. Basically this will be the last chance of rain until early winter.

Grim news is we've only had around 5 1/2 inches of rain since October. A "normal" year is 13 1/2 here in the valley.
Apparently, it's so dry along the coast that there isn't even any new growth on the brush. Which according to scientists this is the first year that has ever happened. :eek:
I just read an article yesterday about a shrub indigenous to CA called Chamise. It's very drought resistant, and the scientists monitor it to determine fire danger - if it's dried out, they know the drought is really bad and the fire danger very high. From what they're saying, things aren't looking good this year.

I Googled the article and found it: https://www.wired.com/story/the-humble-shrub-thats-predicting-a-terrible-fire-season/

I just read an article yesterday about a shrub indigenous to CA called Chamise. It's very drought resistant, and the scientists monitor it to determine fire danger - if it's dried out, they know the drought is really bad and the fire danger very high. From what they're saying, things aren't looking good this year.

I Googled the article and found it: https://www.wired.com/story/the-humble-shrub-thats-predicting-a-terrible-fire-season/
Yes.
I will go ahead and apologize for all of the smoke and ash that THPer's across the country will have to endure again this year.

Yesterday was a high of 72, with a chance for snow....so, that tells you how our lives are going.

Has been mostly in the mid 50's-60's this April so far. Tonight 2-4" of snow :mad: then tomorrow a high of 35. By the weekend we will be in the 60's again :rolleyes:

Has been mostly in the mid 50's-60's this April so far. Tonight 2-4" of snow :mad: then tomorrow a high of 35. By the weekend we will be in the 60's again :rolleyes:
Spring’s drunk.

Crappy for golf

76F2667C-3D0C-4D62-B1C4-3AA1B1C31E55.png

Back