Weather in your area.

I’m in Kelowna BC. Sitting at a balmy 42°C feels like 44°C/108°F feels like 111°F. It’s so hot here that many golf courses are closing in the late morning because nobody is booking tee times beyond 11 AM.

I’m in Kelowna BC. Sitting at a balmy 42°C feels like 44°C/108°F feels like 111°F. It’s so hot here that many golf courses are closing in the late morning because nobody is booking tee times beyond 11 AM.
That's pretty typical for us this time of year. The last tee time of the day is usually around 8 AM all summer long. Crazy that you guys are seeing it up there, though.

mid 90's in MA today.

Too much rain!

Weather Gal says moisture is moving into the Southern Nevada, Las Vegas area. Maybe some rain for us today, with a better chance tomorrow. Then, dry again.

Around here, Ma Nature can drop 2" inches of rain in a half hour, while 5 miles a way it stays bone dry.

I haven't see a decent rain storm in so long, I'm beginning to think it's overated.

At least it is a little cooler (below 110*F) for a few days.

Just thinking that these hot, dry summers is why we desert rats can play golf year around.

Environment Canada said the Lytton climate station registered a 49.6 C (121°F) on Tuesday, shattering the previous records of 47.9 C and 46.1 recorded on the previous two days.

At least it's back down to high 20s where I am

One month into prime golf season on the Oregon coast. 90% of days in the 60s/70s, mostly rain-free, cool ocean breeze, coast range mountain view . Come sometime in October that will obviously change, but still makes it worth living here if your home/work life allows for it, especially if you like golf. IMG_0265.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Came home from work today and found we had experienced a micro burst at the house, extreme winds and according to my rain gauge over 2" of rain. I counted over 20 trees down on my property, luckily non hit the house or garage. I did have 2 land on my leach field and looks like some branches may have busted a chamber.:(
20210630_174327.jpg20210630_174249.jpg

Oh and I forget to mention, no power and no idea when it's coming back.:(

Tough going for @Duffer Waldorf, @j_sizzle9, @EnglishTurn and all other folks along the Gulf Coast and South Louisiana.

There's been a ton of rain in spots.

Just 0.30" of rain so far today, thankfully, and only an inch since lunch yesterday.

Mandeville, LA, got rinsed overnight -- 10+" in places since 11 pm. There was a storm just parked there for hours. We're just over 20 miles ENE of there and could see the continual flashes of lightning and hear the thunder rumbling early this morning.

We're getting typical monsoon weather here - cloudy, hot and humid, isolated thunderstorms. The mountain areas around us have been getting pounded with rain, but we've gotten virtually zero here. Yesterday afternoon we had thunder, lightning and wind but no rain at my house - a friend who lives on the opposite end of town said they got rained on pretty good. The clouds are keeping the temps down a bit, but that's more than offset by the increase in humidity.

The New Orleans area is about 2 inches shy of hitting its average annual rain total for the year. And it's only July. I'll gladly take the rain instead of one of those named spinny things that shall remain nameless.

You guys are so right! The rain here this year has been non stop!

Kind of weird, but yesterday from 6 to 6:30PM, there was a severe T'storm warning posted for our area, and I was smack in the middle of it! Yet, I never saw a drop of rain! Some areas south of me saw heavy rains, high winds, flooding and trees down. This was only about 6 or 7 miles away. Very isolated cells.

Unfortunately, I wasn't at home to see this, but we got just under 3" of rain in an hour yesterday afternoon. 0.54" of that came in a 5-minute period.

Melbourne weather wind gusts / squalls approx 60 + kmh and random bursts of heavy rain.
‘ whats the tee time ‘ ? Anyone lol ,,,,🌧💨🌫☔

Hot. It was 98 for my 5:10 tee time.

Tomorrow's forecast is 97* and lots of humidity. Happy to say; I will not be golfing.

Heavy thunderstorms right now.

Hazy hot and humid!

Back