Wedding Ring - do you wear it playing?

DNice26

Happy to be here...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I kinda stopped wearing my gold wedding ring and my lovely wife was not too pleased.

Saw these rubber ones and figured wth... For $20 why not. Its more comfortable and I could prob play golf with this on.

Do you guys play golf with your weddings ring on?

Ever try one of these rubber ones?

082F3FF2-439C-4D4A-9F2E-0CA6DA4A04A9.jpeg

No ring, but I also lost my wedding ring in the Colorado River in the late 1990s. Still happily married (coming up on on 34 years), just no ring for me. I wouldn't wear it golfing if I still had it.

I never wear mine golfing. In fact since the pandemic and we stopped going out as much I rarely put it on at all.

But with golf I could just never get comfortable with it on. My wife didn't care as long as I put it back on when I was done. I've never tired the rubber ones, but I bet they would work a lot better.

If I think about it, switch to a silicone one for golf. If I forget, ring goes in bag.
This one I bought is prob silicone. Tbh, didn’t check what its made of.

When I play golf? Nope can’t stand the feel under the glove; this past year wfh and living mostly at home I’ve actually gotten out of the habit of wearing it.

I never wear mine golfing. In fact since the pandemic and we stopped going out as much I rarely put it on at all.

But with golf I could just never get comfortable with it on. My wife didn't care as long as I put it back on when I was done. I've never tired the rubber ones, but I bet they would work a lot better.

Funny...since Covid I stopped wearing my ring at all.... hence this move..

I stopped wearing mine completely after an injury about 5 years ago. It won't fit over the knuckle now. I used to wear it 24/7, including for golf. I suppose I could get one of the silicone ones, but never really looked into it.

No ring for work. No ring for golf.

I don’t wear a ring. Been married 26+ years. When l used to wear it, I always took it off to play golf.

My current wedding ring hasn't been off my finger since the day my wife gave it to me. I don't even know if I can get it off.

I do not wear my ring to golf. Bothers my hand and feel if I do.

Nope. Gotta take it off as I don't like the feeling. Wife doesn't mind as I've been doing this over the last 20 years - even when I was playing baseball I couldn't wear it.

My ring never leaves my finger except to get it cleaned at the jeweler who made it. But, I used to like wearing ties, so I may not be a good one to follow.

I've been married for 18 years and haven't worn my ring in years. I cannot stand wearing rings, my wife is not bothered.

And everywhere else too

I have a tungsten comfort wedding band and it rarely comes off. Don’t even notice it.

My current wedding ring hasn't been off my finger since the day my wife gave it to me. I don't even know if I can get it off.

Same here until about a year ago she bought me a silicone ring for golf. I’ll swap occasionally but not every time. My finger has a permanent indentation from my gold ring being on 24/7 for 16yrs

I wear mine all the time

6864CE8B-B1AE-4164-BB82-0C830774B8A2.jpeg

Never thought about it. Don’t take mine off for golf.

Yup, after I lost one about 9 years ago I wear it all the time now, never any issue

Have a tungsten band that I wear a lot, but never for golf. Typically it stays home.

I will sometimes wear one of those qalo silicone bands though.

for some reason I can’t sleep with a ring on, and don’t like to play golf with it on either.

Back