Yahash

Reaction score
Handicap
So I am in need of a wedge fitting. What advice is out there on where to go and what I should be looking for.

I run 3 wedges now ( all 1” long and ATVs)

With swing changes and moving to Mizuno MP18s (MB/SC) I need a change. Not sure if it’s shaft or length or other. (Hence a fitting is needed.)

Go straight to Cleveland golf like I did :). Honestly, I'd look for someone you can hit outdoors. All fitters should be able to get distance gaps pretty easily. Good ones are going to help you with the bounce/grind choices. Be honest about what you want to do with your wedges, full shots or just partial. Also know the type of conditions you typically play in, soft/wet, firm/dry tight lies or thick rough and bunker type.

Go straight to Cleveland golf like I did :). Honestly, I'd look for someone you can hit outdoors. All fitters should be able to get distance gaps pretty easily. Good ones are going to help you with the bounce/grind choices. Be honest about what you want to do with your wedges, full shots or just partial. Also know the type of conditions you typically play in, soft/wet, firm/dry tight lies or thick rough and bunker type.

+1
e.png

Thanks! I need to find a place in the ATL/GA area that fits Cleveland outdoors.

Any thoughts on answers that are a bit all of the above? LOL

Back