I use set PW and GW 45+50 degrees (Cobra Fly Z+) and then 54+58 CBX wedges. Seldom use 54 and 58 for full shots

I have a similar setup - M4 PW/AW (45/50) and Ping Glide SW/LW (54/58). I will use them all for full and partial shots from 120 yards in. Around the green, I will chip with anything 5i or shorter, depending on the situation

Set PW and AW are 44 & 50. SW is 54 and LW is 58.

current setup is set pw, set aw, specialty 56, specialty 60

i'm not set with what i have, thanks to a little event happening in december called the grandaddy :)

i full swing my pw, sometimes will bump it around the greens. same with aw, though i'm more likely to use it for a bump-and-run around the greens.

i will full swing my sw and lw, but more and more have been trying to partial swing them. i use my sw almost exclusively around the greens when i need a little loft, never the 60.

personally, i still struggle with gapping from aw to sw. i consistently find a 15-30y gap and find myself wishing i had a club in between, but not sure what i could get rid of. maybe it makes more sense to go set pw, set aw, 52 bent to 53, 56 bent to 57.

PW - 46 - For full shots in the 95-110 range
50 for full shots in the 85-95 range
56 - for everything from 60 to 80, chips with run and long sand shots
60 - 60 and in, chips where I need height or reduced run, or short or steep sand shots

I am changing the 56 to a 54 and the 60 to a 58, I can game those and give me a little more distance to play with

Set GW 50* Cobra F9

Cobra King Black Wedges

52 Classic Grind - Greenside chip shots and full shots from 125 roughly

56 Versatile Grind Full shots - 110 yards

60 WL Grind - Greenside and out to 100 yards

Back