Wedge Stamping - What theme should I go with?

I like one word stamps (three max) vs tons of words!

I think it should be things you do with the wedge on the golf course.

GET IT CLOSE!
FANCY
DANCIN
PULL THE STRING
THP4LYFE
BULLSEYE
PIN HIGH
ONE TIME
GOALLLL!!!!

You can use mine...
$MONEY$
GoTime (Tribute to Rickie)
OH-IO (GO BUCKS)
hahaha, you don’t know my stamping style, one or two words are boring.

F17889A4-3278-4952-8E35-CC553EE12254.jpeg

1A58CB28-677C-4660-9F73-2AC1F455CEC3.jpeg

I vote Top Gun.

I Feel
The Need
For Speed

See above top gun wedges. I think I’d repeat those stampings ;)

Didn't see those quotes on those three sir, but the three quotes you put on there were pretty good to begin with.

Favorite song lyrics?

I will vote for the Ricky Bobby quotes, some good ones posted on page 1

When you stamp them @Jman can you do a video on the whole process start to finish? Seeing how you do it, each step of the way from prep to finish would be super informative.

I have yet to stamp any of my stuff, mainly because the tests I have done I feel like haven't come out looking right.

With stamping a, I am in the camp of less is more. Keep it clever and simple.

With stamping a, I am in the camp of less is more. Keep it clever and simple.
Good thing they’re not yours then, they’d be boring. ;)

Didn't see those quotes on those three sir, but the three quotes you put on there were pretty good to begin with.

Favorite song lyrics?
Soooooo impossible to narrow down a favorite song.:(

When you stamp them @Jman can you do a video on the whole process start to finish? Seeing how you do it, each step of the way from prep to finish would be super informative.

I have yet to stamp any of my stuff, mainly because the tests I have done I feel like haven't come out looking right.
Ohhhhh I think he already made that video! Or someone (@MWard?) did. Let me searchhhhhhh

I’m all for stamping, or whatever it is you’re into. But can someone explain the reason for stamping words/quotes/phrases onto wedges? And why just wedges? Does it help during play? Serious question.

Bojack quotes.

I’m all for stamping, or whatever it is you’re into. But can someone explain the reason for stamping words/quotes/phrases onto wedges? And why just wedges? Does it help during play? Serious question.
It’s fun. Golf is fun. I like fun. (y)

Ohhhhh I think he already made that video! Or someone (@MWard?) did. Let me searchhhhhhh
I recorded one in the club lab, but to my knowledge we had some technical difficulties with it.

I recorded one in the club lab, but to my knowledge we had some technical difficulties with it.
That must be what I’m thinking about. I could have sworn I saw someone on staff do it but I must be mistaken.

Soooooo impossible to narrow down a favorite song.:(

That would be a tough one for me too, but figured it a source of quotes haha

Definitely not me. I know the concept on how to do it, but I've never done it. Don't even own a stamping kit, and I'm not positive I wouldn't break my damn fingers.

That would be a tough one for me too, but figured it a source of quotes haha

Definitely not me. I know the concept on how to do it, but I've never done it. Don't even own a stamping kit, and I'm not positive I wouldn't break my damn fingers.
Well, I’m stumped. I guess @Jman needs to show the way!

Vin Diesel movie titles?

What is your major malfunction numbnuts? Didn't mommy and daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?

Well here`s something you won`t like, Private Snowball!

You look like the kind of boy who could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

I want that head so sanitary and squared away that the Virgin Mary herself would be proud to go in there and take a dump.

Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked **** that high!

Well Any ****ing Time Sweetheart!

Here, you are ALL equally useless!

What is your major malfunction numbnuts? Didn't mommy and daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?

Well here`s something you won`t like, Private Snowball!

You look like the kind of boy who could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

I want that head so sanitary and squared away that the Virgin Mary herself would be proud to go in there and take a dump.

Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked **** that high!

Well Any ****ing Time Sweetheart!

Here, you are ALL equally useless!
Two things come from Texas...

Since you want long... I would far black sm8s and do Batman theme quotes....

This thread was the best thing I read all day. Can't wait to see what you decide. I have never been a Vokey fan but the SM8's could change that.

Anchorman or rick and morty

Back