Wednesday Skins Match

Templet0n

washed...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
snow..
So these midweek matches seem to be turning into a thing. I am kind of a fan. What do you think about these pairing? I know @Canadan will face palm a bit at Rahm but maybe we will see a different side of him here.

All for it! The more golf, the better at the moment and the last one was really entertaining!

Love to see Finau, would have paired him with someone else though. Gmac is cool, Poulter could make it interesting if he gets in clutch mode.

So these midweek matches seem to be turning into a thing. I am kind of a fan. What do you think about these pairing? I know @Canadan will face palm a bit at Rahm but maybe we will see a different side of him here.

I am so glad i don't have cable.

Love to see Finau, would have paired him with someone else though. Gmac is cool, Poulter could make it interesting if he gets in clutch mode.

Poulter never gets in clutch mode unless he's in contention in a tournament, or it's the Ryder Cup! Jeez, I hate that guy!

Poulter never gets in clutch mode unless he's in contention in a tournament, or it's the Ryder Cup! Jeez, I hate that guy!
That's so true! I thought the matchplay style would bring it out in him but Finau brought the heat today!

They are really hitting different OEMs! Poults will be a blast to watch!

I’m a fan. Would love to see the charity matches replace Wednesday pro-ams, if/when spectators are allowed on site again. Love the banter between players, especially love having another day of live golf to watch...Finau was a monster today, and it was pretty clear his fellow competitors were enjoying the show too.

Back