Week 10: THP Fantasy Football

Are there any other undefeated teams left in the other leagues? Don't think I've ever seen a team go perfect in a fantasy league before.

I was wondering that as well. I just got really lucky on my draft and had the right players fall to me.

Already behind the 8-ball and it’s not even halftime. It’s going to be a long weekend.

Are there any other undefeated teams left in the other leagues? Don't think I've ever seen a team go perfect in a fantasy league before.

League 1 does not have an undefeated team left. I am can't remember entering week 10 with an undefeated team, that's impressive.

Anyone in league 2 need a WR? I have a couple I could move for a serviceable RB?

League 2 is a tight race.. Lots of teams in it!! Screenshot_20191105-144211_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

I would have much preferred my kicker not costing me 4 points with a missed extra point and field goal but I will also take 8 from my kicker any week.

Without Kamara, Thielen, and Cooks, my team has been dismal the past few weeks. Comical efforts, honestly. I have lost 4 in a row, sitting at 4-5. Need Alvin to save this sinking ship.

After this week we can unfortunately begin the official mathematical eliminations in League 4

So Delanie Walker and Corey Davis are out today for the Titans against the Chiefs, which is making me second guess benching AJ Brown for John Brown vs the Browns. Any thoughts??

So Delanie Walker and Corey Davis are out today for the Titans against the Chiefs, which is making me second guess benching AJ Brown for John Brown vs the Browns. Any thoughts??

I actually benched C Ridley today to play AJ. The ceiling is so juicy.

League 1 does not have an undefeated team left. I am can't remember entering week 10 with an undefeated team, that's impressive.

I got really lucky in the draft I was able to get D. Cook, Kupp, M. Andrews, OBJ, Lockett, and L. Jackson. We will see if it holds out.

It's a tough decision. I did some more digging and it looks like the Titans game plan is going to be to run the ball as much as possible to dominate the play clock, so it's a really tough call.
I tried to get JB to give you bad FF information today. Its going to be a tight fight to the finish and I was looking for any way to pick up a game on you. ;)

On the other hand where the heck has my FF team been the last few weeks? I am liking the start today!

Of course OJ Howard scores his first touchdown against me, my THP fantasy misery continues haha

I got really lucky in the draft I was able to get D. Cook, Kupp, M. Andrews, OBJ, Lockett, and L. Jackson. We will see if it holds out.

I have D. Cook and Kupp also. Lamar Jackson put a beating on me today.

I tried to get JB to give you bad FF information today. Its going to be a tight fight to the finish and I was looking for any way to pick up a game on you. ;)

On the other hand where the heck has my FF team been the last few weeks? I am liking the start today!

Haha, that's messed up, but I would also do the same thing.

Haha, I was thinking the same thing!! GG and I are in a BATTLE in League 1.

I am not feeling great about my chances this week. Lamar Jackson is a freaking beast.

Looks like I’m on my way to my 4th straight win to get to 6-4 and into the playoff mix.

It's a tough decision. I did some more digging and it looks like the Titans game plan is going to be to run the ball as much as possible to dominate the play clock, so it's a really tough call.

Good call on J. Brown. I was so wrong on AJ for sure.

Haha, that's messed up, but I would also do the same thing.
Then I proceeded to tell him how you are my kryptonite. Still looking for that first win against you.

Arghhh wth im an idiot and left brisset in, no idea how I didn't notice he was out :mad:

Still would have needed a super solid week to win

Need a some what productive night from Prescott tonight. Down by 10 right now and I have Dak and SF Def to go. My opponent is done for the week.

Back