Week 10: THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Nearing the final quarter of action, week 10 is here.

Standings for L3
Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 9.55.19 AM.png

Man league two is competitive. You pretty much can’t lose at this point if you want to make the playoffs. 6 teams at 6-3 and two more at 5-4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man league two is competitive. You pretty much can’t lose at this point if you want to make the playoffs. 6 teams at 6-3 and two more at 5-4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You forgot to mention the 5 teams at 4-5 too

Oh man, my team is projected to get over 100pts, they have never projected me to do that (I have scored that plenty of times, but never had the projection), I feel like that guarantees me the loss doesn't it?

Well a managerial error cost me a much needed win last week and this week I play the best team in the league. At 4-5 and 3 players on a bye my season likely is over.

Well a managerial error cost me a much needed win last week and this week I play the best team in the league. At 4-5 and 3 players on a bye my season likely is over.

You forgot to mention the 5 teams at 4-5 too
I honestly didn't even see that when I did looked it up. League is totally wide open. Only way to guarantee playoffs is to run the table.

After dropping two in a row, looking to get back on the winning train.

It’s all about the wins at this point.

League 4 is a tight battle as well with 8 teams above .500 including 5 in one Division. With many of the top teams playing each other this week shall we dare call it, "Moving Week"?

League 4 is a tight battle as well with 8 teams above .500 including 5 in one Division. With many of the top teams playing each other this week shall we dare call it, "Moving Week"?
FF.JPG

This year has not gone well for me at all...

Sorry about that 80 point beating Jman. To be fair, you've been busy doing reviews. :D

I finally won, then realized I had 0 WRs set to play in week 10. :facepalm:

It sucks when your backup QB gets hurt 2 weeks before you need to use him.

A trade in L3
Under The InfluWentz traded Jordan Howard, Phi RB to Gunga Galunga
Under The InfluWentz traded Cole Beasley, Buf WR to Gunga Galunga
Gunga Galunga traded LeSean McCoy, KC RB to Under The InfluWentz
Gunga Galunga traded Mohamed Sanu, NE WR to Under The InfluWentz

I think I've reached the MUST WIN stage of the FF year :oops:

Are there any other undefeated teams left in the other leagues? Don't think I've ever seen a team go perfect in a fantasy league before.

need to bounce back with a win after that embarrassing week 9 bye week hell.

Back