Week 11: THP Fantasy Football

I’m so ready to put the last two weeks behind me. Need to turn this around and get some wins or I’ll won’t make the playoffs.

League 1 is pretty close with several teams still in the for the playoffs.
05D59E9A-2A01-40F8-9E0E-103A363F6898.jpeg

I would be the coach who throws his whole team under the bus and gets fired the same week.

Climbed back to .500 in week 10. My last 4 matchups are against playoff contenders so If I’m able to win out I should be in the mix for the 4th and final spot of the playoffs.

League 4 is highly competitive as well, 14 of the 16 teams are still in the hunt including 11 teams at .500 or above, all within 2 games of each other.

L3 standings
Screen Shot 2019-11-12 at 9.01.01 AM.png

This is nothing new but the ESPN fantasy site is pure trash. I have a nice trade offer to ponder and it has locked up twice trying to do the research. Shame on you ESPN!!

League 3
Anyone need a RB??

Eckler, Hunt, Montgomery, Murray, Burkhead all on the trading block.

I'm looking to get better at WR2 and QB. Team name=MyBallZachErtz

Trading deadline is fast approaching.

League 2 standings.. Still wide open with a lot of teams having a chance to get into the playoffs.. The grind continues! Screenshot_20191112-111657_Fantasy.jpg

Another trade in league 2! They keep coming!! Screenshot_20191113-134527_Gmail.jpg

Another day and another trade in league 2
Screenshot_20191114-173833_Gmail.jpg

I'm worried about my team the next 2 weeks. Really hoping to split and eke into the playoffs.

Getting 0 from my kicker was not a good start to the week.

That's a rough start, luckily kickers don't usually put up big numbers so the hole from losing the kicker matchup shouldn't be too deep.

I've got 15 points to makeup after last night's game with having the Steelers D score 1 point for me while the Browns D went off pretty good for 16. Luckily one of my opponent's WRs only put up 2 points so that evens things out a bit going into the games on Sunday.

I still can't believe there is a 10-0 team.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
You are really trying to sabotage my team aren’t you?

Absolutely since we are both aiming for the same thing...a championship ring. :p

Pretty sure I’m in a free fall after starting 6-0. Weeks 9-10 bye week hurt me and now my core rbs and star tight end are hurt.

hopefully I can hold and squeak into playoffs!

Ok so D. Williams has the “Q” tag for Monday night game. Question is do I risk him not playing or just roll with K. Ballage today?

Ok so D. Williams has the “Q” tag for Monday night game. Question is do I risk him not playing or just roll with K. Ballage today?

Doesn’t look like he’s not hurt, seems like he was out Friday and Saturday for personal reasons but traveled with team to Mexico and should be playing. Would be worth the risk for me to start him since his ceiling is so much higher than Ballage.

Doesn’t look like he’s not hurt, seems like he was out Friday and Saturday for personal reasons but traveled with team to Mexico and should be playing. Would be worth the risk for me to start him since his ceiling is so much higher than Ballage.
I agree as well...it’s one of those things do you start a guy to get “some” points versus the possibility of getting no points.

Back