Week 11: THP Fantasy Football

Look out world, the 0-9 Ain’t No Party Like A Bakhtiari’s are here to spoil the party with the Jameis Winston to Michael Thomas express! I may have lost all of my RB’s to byes and injuries, but they clearly weren’t getting the job done anyway. If only I could approach everything in life with such optimism 😆

Edit: oh no it’s week 11. I’m 0-10. I’m riding a 10 game losing streak. My previous points still stand! I’d hate to be that unlucky soul who runs into this buzzsaw! :cool:💪
We match up next week. I am hoping you win this week so that I am not the first to lose to you.

3rd place thanks to points scored and 6-4 with a bunch of other teams. It’s very tight in League 3. Gotta keep keeping on.

Technically your in 2nd place (leader of divisions are always 1 or 2 for playoff spots). Pretty scary that your team is deep enough that Mike Evans is on the bench haha, not a good week for me to play you.

My waiver picks were taken before I could get them, I don't even know how that happened because I wasn't even going after any special.

i know this feeling...

I lost by 3 point last week. I am still in 3rd place overall and first in my division. I had someone on the bench who had a boatload of point and would have gotten me the win but oh well. What are you going to do. Can't overthink or over analyze it. Monday morning quarterbacking will kill you....

this waiver wire is the driest of dry...
My loss last week made me reach a bit and got lucky. I threw out a trade and hopefully it gets done or I’ll need a lot of luck going forward from my wr spot.

My loss last week made me reach a bit and got lucky. I threw out a trade and hopefully it gets done or I’ll need a lot of luck going forward from my wr spot.

last week, i got lucky...this week, i need to be luckier :cautious::ROFLMAO:

Too bad we aren’t using the espn platform anymore, could have played Taysom Hill in the TE slot haha

DK metcalf....you pass dropping, sonuva....

i dropped 2 turds in a row....need a win very badly. PLESASE MICHAEL THOMAS SHOW UP THIS WEEK!!!!

league 2.....come on peeps i can't offer anymore trades.....let's do some dealing
this post made me do this...How is that Michael Thomas trade working out?:LOL: I kid of course!

When the year started I didn't think I'd be starting Winston anytime this year! But I'm gonna guess I give him a go this week.
Sources are Hill is getting the start this weekend.

Sources are Hill is getting the start this weekend.
If this ends up being true, whoever leaked this info will be found and fired. Head coaches do not want this out to the masses. It may be a misdirect by Payton on purpose. We’ll find out on Sunday.

i dropped 2 turds in a row....need a win very badly. PLESASE MICHAEL THOMAS SHOW UP THIS WEEK!!!!
When you offered a multiple player trade for Michael Thomas a couple weeks ago all I cared about was trading MT, which is why I accepted the trade immediately, without reviewing players. Every time I have MT on a FF team he's a dud, but when he's on someone else's team he's a stud. Hopefully he'll put up points for you.

I think my team still has a mathematical chance of making the playoffs LOL. My chances of making it are slim to none but I'm still playing like I'm going to win the championship.

When you offered a multiple player trade for Michael Thomas a couple weeks ago all I cared about was trading MT, which is why I accepted the trade immediately, without reviewing players. Every time I have MT on a FF team he's a dud, but when he's on someone else's team he's a stud. Hopefully he'll put up points for you.
I guess I am just shocked that Thomas hasn't been used the last 2 weeks. this is a guy that caught 146 passes last year and now he seems like the 3rd option. I still like our trade...it would have been better if gaskins didn't go on IR but that is my fault, not yours, for not checking before I made the deal. brees being out will probably not help my chances with thomas. i was hoping for winston at qb not hill.

hey today is the trade deadline so if you think of anything let me know

yeah, i pretty much have to do the same thing....good luck(y)
Unfortunately you have a much easier path than I do. I need several folks to lose ahead of me...since with my current record I will need to win the division outright.

Back