Week 11: THP Fantasy Football

Dude, your hatred of wentz is nuts...did he sleep with your wife?;)
Hahah you must have me confused with someone else...and let’s keep my wife out of it please.

I think it’s comical the love fest surrounding an average QB and have said as much. In fact during draft (pre your NFCEast predictions on THP) I was the one telling Eagles fans that never saw him play and hated the pick they were wrong.

It’s okay to think a player is currently completely overvalued and still believe they have potential...which I have also said.

But it’s easy to miss the facts 😂

Hahah you must have me confused with someone else...and let’s keep my wife out of it please.

I think it’s comical the love fest surrounding an average QB and have said as much. In fact during draft (pre your NFCEast predictions on THP) I was the one telling Eagles fans that never saw him play and hated the pick they were wrong.

It’s okay to think a player is currently completely overvalued and still believe they have potential...which I have also said.

there are tons of below average players in the NFL but you are fixated on wentz...your posts have at it. Just curious more then anything else.

• Eye Roll
Reactions: JB
Pm

there are tons of below average players in the NFL but you are fixated on wentz...your posts have at it. Just curious more then anything else.

Not many are starting QBs lauded as the future and top 5-10 at their position. But apparently critical is not allowed unless you approve.

Makes sense...

Not many are starting QBs lauded as the future and top 5-10 at their position. But apparently critical is not allowed unless you approve.

Makes sense...
Huh? Just asking a question

He is getting paid a boatload of money for mediocrity so they have to look at the glass half full all the time right?

• Haha
Cleveland stuffed on 4th and goal

That interception is why Wentz has been deserving of the criticism. He can’t play like that and win games.

@JB im going to guess that int wasn’t Wentz’s fault.

• Haha
What a ******* joke that Conner doesn’t get goalline carry

Miserable week so far, apparently my guys don’t like to get the ball in the red zone

I'm feeling OK about my matchup so far, but with Mahomes lurking tonight against me you just never know!

Ugh, already lost Dak earlier this season, now Burrow is probably toast. Nick Foles, step on up!

Matt prater -1 on the day haha

I am managing to survive the early wave of game. I only have my TE and K going and my opponent has 5 guys going right now. If my K hit the the 50yd fg he missed I’d feel better, but I’ll take this result so far.

If I win this week it’s because of the Cleveland Browns D (opposing Carson Wentz...)

Good Lord, I may not even score 50 points this week. Losing to a 1-7 team. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Somehow have a chance to pull this week out, hopefully playing Prater/Fulgram doesn’t come back to bite me in the ass. If I lose hoping it’s a blowout.

And the Pittman waiver wire pick up pays dividends. Yes!

Ugh, already lost Dak earlier this season, now Burrow is probably toast. Nick Foles, step on up!

had to give up on him as a back up...i don't know if it's the line or him but jeeeez.

Back