Week 12: THP Fantasy Football

Having 4 guys on bye this week is making for an... interesting week in terms of lineup. On top of that my team is the walking wounded, which makes two years in a row for me. Still, there’s something fun about trying to put a patchwork team together in a big league and play spoiler at least.

Metcalf just dropped a bomb TD from Lockett, cost me about 14 points. Probably the week too.

The buzzsaw continues. I have Singletary and John Brown, my opponent has Coke Beasley, guess who just scored the TD?

This is just not my week.

What is this? Back to back weeks with TDs from the TE position?!?

It appears as though some season Highs are taking place today.

Yeah unfortunately I’m out of the playoffs. Weeks 9-10 hurt me having 4-6 players on bye and accepting the trade for Barkley hurt as well since he’s been useless.

If we make changes next year I'd vote for fractional scoring as well. Its better to get credit for all your yards not just hitting benchmarks. Other than that I'm good with 16 or 14 teams. Both require you to draft well and manage your team. Any less you can draft a loaded team and not have to do much all year.

I waited too long to draft a QB and got brissett, and he has been a weak spot on my team for the most part. Luckily I had solid weeks from other players, but I have a feeling brissett will be an issue in the playoff week(s).. and no one else is available :sick:

The last 3 mins or so have not been too good.

It appears as though some season Highs are taking place today.
And some Lows! My team really picked a BAD week to lay an absolute egg.

Sorry @mikeg_74 having Godwin and Landry and Fournette made for a big week for my team.

Sorry @mikeg_74 having Godwin and Landry and Fournette made for a big week for my team.

dude I had no chance. This year I’ve been chasing and haven’t found anything resembling a competitive team.

dude I had no chance. This year I’ve been chasing and haven’t found anything resembling a competitive team.

Its been a tough year in league 2 for sure. Some weeks are great and others teams are getting wins with 57 pts :confused2:

Survived the week I needed to. Now I just need to get 1 out of the next 2 and I think I might be ok.

BIGGGG Week for league 4 as well. Teams are projecting to get EVEN CLOSER.

Playoff hopes gone, scored second most points this week and going to lose to the top scorer. Season of “what if”.

I escaped with a cheap win to get to 7-5 and stay within reach of a playoff spot

Moved to 9-3 after a big win in League 1.

League 2 standings below.. Going to be a fun finish. Can I actually make the playoffs for the first time? Screenshot_20191126-071317_Fantasy.jpg

Back