Week 12: THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Rounding into the final segment and the leagues are tight. Week 12 is here.

Last edited by a moderator:
League 2 standings.. Still a bunch of teams with a chance! Screenshot_20191119-071343_Fantasy.jpg

Some big matchup’s this week in League 1 that could potentially have an impact on the playoff race. Exciting week ahead.

At 5-6, playoffs now looking bleak. Like any desperate team, I am handing the reins to Fitzmagic. Comparable to Rivers but more fun to root for.

injuries during the season to Kamara, Thielen, Cook, Engram, and Guice sunk me. Had a blockbuster trade cooking with @badolds after week 6 or 7 that we didn’t pull the trigger on, but it may just have been window dressing anyway. Will go down swinging with Fitzmagic!

Things are getting tight at the top of league 1
Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 7.51.29 AM.png

I got an ugly win last week. My team had 3 players give me 0pts, but my opponent had it worse, so I somehow pulled off a win. Losing Tyreek Hill again is not good, especially with Cooper Kupp not playing well lately, and I have Dalvin Cook on a bye this week. Things could get reaaaaal interesting for Mike Hunt week 12.

This is arguably the worst team I have ever had. Poor drafting and early poor trades was the nail in my coffin. I used think QB's didn't matter much but lesson learned this year.

Standing for League 5. The last undefeated team has fallen.
Standings.png

L3 Standings
Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 8.59.18 AM.png

The difference between your top teams and bottoms teams is pretty crazy.

It really is but here is something that is even funnier, 5 of the top 7 teams were projected to finish 6 or lower and the top team was projected to finish 11th at the start of the season. Crazy things happen every year and all I can say is I have never seen a beginning of season projection actually hold true by the end. Here are the expanded standing for league 5.

Results.png

It really is but here is something that is even funnier, 5 of the top 7 teams were projected to finish 6 or lower and the top team was projected to finish 11th at the start of the season. Crazy things happen every year and all I can say is I have never seen a beginning of season projection actually hold true by the end. Here are the expanded standing for league 5.

View attachment 8915478

League 1 is similar in the draft day to today projections
Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 10.21.45 AM.png

Similar for league 2 as well
Screenshot_20191119-102836_Chrome.jpg

If I played Cousins every week this year I'd be at 7-3 instead of 5-5, and feeling comfortable about my playoff chances. Now at 5-5 I need to win my last 3 and hope some other chips fall my way to sneak into the #4 spot of the playoffs. Going to be disappointed if I miss out as there is a chance I'll score the second most points in the league but be left out due to poor managerial decisions.

Really lucky to pull out a win with Goff putting up Goff numbers (crap). Injury to Hill probably saved me. Having Ekeler is going good since Rivers can only throw a checkdown to a rb. 4th in league 3 and hoping to hang on. Fitzmagic is my man for the home stretch! Can't wait for the last week so I can cut Goff.

Trade deadline is days away. Let's see those offers!

League #4 Standings - Still up in the air

FF.JPG

All of those projections just go to show you just how good those analysts are. :p

This is the week that I have had chalked up as a loss earlier this season with Kyler Murray, Dalvin Cook, and Larry Fitzgerald all on bye. This close to playoffs and it being tight at the top has me desperate to find a way to win..

I decided not to put a waiver in for a kicker I wanted since I was 14 of 15 figuring I will see what else gets dropped first, and then the person 15 of 16 took him. Why did I wait? Grr!

Ok, league 1, I am looking to make some moves, I want to shake things up before the trade deadline, so if anyone is interested in a trade, take a look at my team.

Things are getting tight at the top of league 1
View attachment 8915467

I got an ugly win last week. My team had 3 players give me 0pts, but my opponent had it worse, so I somehow pulled off a win. Losing Tyreek Hill again is not good, especially with Cooper Kupp not playing well lately, and I have Dalvin Cook on a bye this week. Things could get reaaaaal interesting for Mike Hunt week 12.

I think my season is over. Had strong momentum starting 6-0 then bye week hell, and then injuries to my key players put me in a deeper hole.

1574254502321.gif

This is my second year playing and my second year near the bottom. I am not mad or ready to give up but I wonder what its like to have a stud RB or QB that routinely breaks the 20 point barrier. I had the 16th pick last year and 13th this year. My team projects near 100 points every week but has only broke 100 once or twice. I have not left points on the bench very often but my guys underperform on a weekly basis. I will play again next year for sure but I am hoping for a top five pick.

Trade deadline is today at noon eastern right? Are we going to see any last minute trades?

I'd love to have a QB and TE in league 2. Send offers if interested. I'm tired of being rejected :D

I'd love to have a QB and TE in league 2. Send offers if interested. I'm tired of being rejected :D
I wish I could help but I don't think you really want Hockenson as much as you did before.. Lol

Back