Week 12: THP Fantasy Football

That is the way I went this morning @GolferGal & @MichiganGripRip hoping he has another game like he did against them earlier in the year. Need a win this week to stay in the playoff hunt.

That is the way I went this morning @GolferGal & @MichiganGripRip hoping he has another game like he did against them earlier in the year. Need a win this week to stay in the playoff hunt.
My thought process: Prescott last played outdoors against a scrub level Giants team. His wins have NOT been against quality programs and he's slated to go outside on the road to face a NE defense that is the strength of the team. Brissett is playing indoors and against a team he has seen plenty of, the only down fall on his end is the lack of Mack and Hilton.

My thought process: Prescott last played outdoors against a scrub level Giants team. His wins have NOT been against quality programs and he's slated to go outside on the road to face a NE defense that is the strength of the team. Brissett is playing indoors and against a team he has seen plenty of, the only down fall on his end is the lack of Mack and Hilton.

Hilton might be playing, believe he is a game-time decision, which should help Brissett if he does suit up.

I need a big game from my first round draft pick tonight, hoping Hopkins puts up 20+. I have a tough matchup against the #2 scorer in our league and I need a W to keep my playoffs hope alive (and also wins against 2 other playoff contenders next two weeks).

Hilton might be playing, believe he is a game-time decision, which should help Brissett if he does suit up.

I believe Hilton practiced in full yesterday. Looks like he is trending in the right direction. Another reason I pulled Hines.

And Hines is back in. I keep thinking he will get me some catches, and AJ Brown is so damn hit or miss and Delanie Walker and Corey Davis might be back now. I am so indecisive with these choices.

Will Fuller, Ronald Jones, or Derrius Guice. I cannot settle on who to flex this week.

I'm going with Brissett at QB over Rodgers. Hopefully it's the right choice. :confused:

Not the start I was hoping for this week. Every time I plug Brisett into the line up he lays an egg. Now watch Prescott have a monster game like the last time I bench him over Brissett.

Being a Will Fuller owner is so frustrating... dude either goes off, lays an egg, or gets hurt. And I never seem to get it right.

Thursday games are so unpredictable. Sorry to the Fuller owners who didn't play him. For what it's worth, I probably would have benched him too depending on my other options.

I got 13 from Hyde and Hines, which isn't great, but honestly only 3 less than their projected. I knew Hyde was a bad play, but I felt like I had to play him anyway. Oh well, here's to hoping the rest of my team shows up Sunday/Monday!

Being a Will Fuller owner is so frustrating... dude either goes off, lays an egg, or gets hurt. And I never seem to get it right.

have him in 2 other leagues. Played him in one and benched in the other.

I think going forward he’s a solid flex play. His low is in the 7-8 range but his high is in the 50s lol. Hopefully he’ll stay healthy bc Watson loves him!

Getting 24 from Hopkins is a great start, need a big week from my team to get a W against a strong opponent.

I know there are still a couple days until Sunday, but for those folks who are not in playoff contention you should still try to field a full team for regular season games. For fairness to full-season competition, there should not be multiple players on bye in anyone's lineups.

I know there are still a couple days until Sunday, but for those folks who are not in playoff contention you should still try to field a full team for regular season games. For fairness to full-season competition, there should not be multiple players on bye in anyone's lineups.
Completely agree!!

Not a fan of my opponent picking up the kicker I waived yesterday! Hopefully it won't be a @BigDill .

Slye will now kick 3 50+ FGs Sunday.

Getting 24 from Hopkins is a great start, need a big week from my team to get a W against a strong opponent.

Completely agree!!

I second this.

Not a fan of my opponent picking up the kicker I waived yesterday! Hopefully it won't be a @BigDill .

Slye will now kick 3 50+ FGs Sunday.
My team is on life support. I really, really underestimated how difficult it is in a 16 person league.

My team is on life support. I really, really underestimated how difficult it is in a 16 person league.

Many people do. They don't realize that the waiver wire is pretty sparse. But as I have been saying all season, I really do think I am going to switch it to 14 teams next year, and maybe look at NFL.com instead of ESPN.

Many people do. They don't realize that the waiver wire is pretty sparse. But as I have been saying all season, I really do think I am going to switch it to 14 teams next year, and maybe look at NFL.com instead of ESPN.
I think both of those are great ideas. I have not loved the ESPN interface, it is not very intuitive. That said, it’s not the worst out there.

I think both of those are great ideas. I have not loved the ESPN interface, it is not very intuitive. That said, it’s not the worst out there.

It has never been great, but normally better than the other options out there, but this year the changes they did have made it much worse. I have not been happy with the changes at all.

It has never been great, but normally better than the other options out there, but this year the changes they did have made it much worse. I have not been happy with the changes at all.
Better than yahoo though. :p

Back