Week 12: THP Fantasy Football

Tough decision at QB for me, not sure whether to go with Fitzmagic vs Jets or Hill vs Broncos. Although not sure it will matter as I have 6 guys currently injured or on covid list haha

Another week, another QB that can play in the flex spot. What a year we have going right now.

Another week, another QB that can play in the flex spot. What a year we have going right now.
Anyone out there taking the plunge? Really considered it with my mediocre wr corps, but have a tough time thinking he'll score or pass for a td...

Anyone out there taking the plunge? Really considered it with my mediocre wr corps, but have a tough time thinking he'll score or pass for a td...
I expect it in each league. I believe @mikeg_74 did in league 1. I tend to agree with you.

I expect it in each league. I believe @mikeg_74 did in league 1. I tend to agree with you.

i did and it’s a gamble for my flex spot. It’s a spot where I’m not sure my options are great. Hopefully it won’t bite me. I’m hoping for rush yards and a Td will be a bonus

Went with Fitzmagic at QB, hope he’s able to keep me in the matchup this week

If only baker mayfield could hit uncovered WRs I’d have some points from Higgins today

I need big second half’s by Cook and Jacobs if I want to be competitive this week

I need big second half’s by Cook and Jacobs if I want to be competitive this week
You have to assume with those two guys it happens. They are thoroughbreds

What the hell happened to the colts defense

Everytime I play derrick carr I instantly regret it.
Everytime I sit him he goes for 20+

You have to assume with those two guys it happens. They are thoroughbreds
And Cook is injured.... ugh

the early going is not encouraging...

For those following AJ Brown just limped off the field

I missed it. What kind of injury? Is he coming back?
Not sure. Looks to en leg injury and he’s been testing it on the sideline. Promising but I’m not sure if it’s a knee or ankle

Rivers is lost. If it’s more than check downs he doesn’t appear to have it

Rivers is lost. If it’s more than check downs he doesn’t appear to have it
Zero arm strength. No way he can make that sideline throw anymore with zip.

I’m still projected to win but I don’t like the way this weeks matchup is trending at all. I have a bad feeling about Kamara.

I’ll be lucky to get to 50points today..... ugh.

Don’t you have Mahomes? He is good for around 30 each week.
I do, but the Bucs secondary I don’t think let’s him go crazy. I’m sitting at 20 points. I have Mahomes and Kupp with the guy from Denver in my flex. Also a -3 from my defense doesn’t help, lol

I do, but the Bucs secondary I don’t think let’s him go crazy. I’m sitting at 20 points. I have Mahomes and Kupp with the guy from Denver in my flex. Also a -3 from my defense doesn’t help, lol
Oh you will get to 50. Probably more.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
LOLat my team finally scoring to their potential only 8 weeks too late

Back