Week 12: THP Fantasy Football

Each year at some point in the season I like to pick up B McManus as kicker as we share a similar name (Brian here... but I like seeing B McManus on the scoreboard.). Anyway, probably not the week for him to put up many points. Maybe they let him play QB for a few snaps.

Sean Payton has done what no other NFL Coach has been able to do. He has totally neutralized Alvin Kamara by starting Taysom Hill at quarterback.

Sean Payton has done what no other NFL Coach has been able to do. He has totally neutralized Alvin Kamara by starting Taysom Hill at quarterback.

not sure he’s worried about that after winning 2 games by a combined 43 points haha

Badolds in L3 is currently at 173.42 points with Succup and Hill still playing. Wow.

I had a week like that a few weeks back, I actually don't even think I got to 50. I thought for sure you were going to crush me this week, just a bad break for you today with Jacobs and Cook not performing.
Yeah they are the cornerstones to my team. I go as they go and today they didn’t produce. Gotta love fantasy!

Jeremy Chinn on the Carolina D has a day today

Yeah he did, that was impressive.

Great bounce backback for him as he laid the goose egg last week

I think if this was a dynasty league - and someone was crazy Carolina D has a lot to like lol

...and with this loss my season is over.

If you are a Will Fuller owner, find someone else. He gone...

i think i'm predicted to win if the pit/bal game gets cancelled and lose if they play it. 🤞

If you are a Will Fuller owner, find someone else. He gone...
Most likely has played his last game as a Texan. Free agent and not sure he’s worth the contract he’ll command

@e1iterate & I battling it out down to the very end. First one to 60 wins :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

I need 4 points to secure a win for the week I have the Eagles Def, not sure I will get it. Although I am glad I traded Fuller away for Adams earlier in the season.

Also per Schefter Pitt/Bal game has been moved to Wednesday.Steelers/Ravens Moved Again

...and with this loss my season is over.

Welcome to the bottom! Misery deserves company... at least with you its good company!

Cheers to next year!

Apparently wentz scored a td lol

Feel like this match needed some side action

I’m over this season of fantasy football so frustrating!!! When @KY Golfer comes to Charlotte or I get up to KY, we’ll do “The Match 2”. Side action will be had.

We will keep this week open until the final game is played

Much needed win against the L1 #1 seed. 1 win in the final two weeks should wrap up a playoff spot.

Back