Week 12: THP Fantasy Football

While week 12 was not kind to me, it also helped me as I didn't lose ground to the leader or give up ground to any of the teams chasing me. Looks like I will drop to a spot in the standings, but still in the playoff picture. I can't afford another week like this, but I'm still in it.

While week 12 was not kind to me, it also helped me as I didn't lose ground to the leader or give up ground to any of the teams chasing me. Looks like I will drop to a spot in the standings, but still in the playoff picture. I can't afford another week like this, but I'm still in it.
@GolferGal is coming on strong for that 4th spot in our league!

Team sucks, scheduling nonsense didn’t help

my studs are limping...

If you are a Will Fuller owner, find someone else. He gone...
What a mic drop moment for him on the way out, a great showing and now nothing the rest of the year. I'm curious if Coutee can be a replacement? With quite a few waiver wire requests hopefully I land someone to replace him!

Tough weekend, 137 points and I'm down by 30 points and he hasn't even played his defense yet (PIT). I got Henry'd and Hill'd!

I lost by 1.4 points, I lost but was still able to hold on to #1 overall so I got lucky.

Lame...roll your Defense out there...you drafted them right? 😂 Sitting them is like cheating on an exam.

I'll take a guaranteed win

So I am guessing waivers wont run until tomorrow night?

I bet my fantasy team is worse than your team LOL
Possibly, but only in record. I've won a few games scoring 70's. And possibly again this week because Mike's team stunk.

Possibly, but only in record. I've won a few games scoring 70's. And possibly again this week because Mike's team stunk.

Ha yeah our team might be worse than mine. A few of my losses I think I was the second highest scoring team that week. Mixon and Sanders being my 1/2 were not ideal and probably the reason for my demise

As weird as it sounds we finally will get the last game of the week in today and immediately start week 13. Some really close games in League 3 that will be decided by today’s game.

So I am guessing waivers wont run until tomorrow night?
I have a few ready to go and a few say thursday and some say friday

To have any chance at the playoffs I’m going to need to hold onto a win this week and win the following two weeks, and then hope a few teams ahead of me fall behind me with worse records. If it comes to tiebreaker I have no chance as I’ve had a couple really low scoring weeks that put me well behind the total points of all the top contenders. If I’m somehow able to sneak into the playoffs at least I will have CMC with fresh legs to try and carry me to a championship!

I still can't believe Derek Carr put up 0.6 points, how do you even do that, against the #32 passing defense no less. likely going to cost me a playoff spot too. :(

I still can't believe Derek Carr put up 0.6 points, how do you even do that, against the #32 passing defense no less. likely going to cost me a playoff spot too. :(

I need Ebron to hold a 7 point lead against Claypool. I would say pride is on the line, but at 1-10 there’s not much of that left :LOL:

As weird as it sounds we finally will get the last game of the week in today and immediately start week 13. Some really close games in League 3 that will be decided by today’s game.

“looks at scoreboard”

Back