WINNER Week 12 THP NFL Pickem Winner!

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Well, this was quite possibly the weirdest week in NFL history, and it’s finally over after a Wednesday afternoon game. We had 4 people with the top picks, and all of them went over for the tie breaker so I used a random number generator to pick the winner. Please join me in congratulating @Kenomikes as the THP Week 12 NFL Pickem winner!

Send me a PM and I will get your prize pack shipped out to you right away.

Congrats!

Are we going ti have a price is right this week where someone puts "1" for the score so they don't go over?

Congrats!

Congrats man!

Congrats!

It was a long time getting here but congratulations @Kenomikes !:)

Congrats, well deserved for winning this week.

Congrats @Kenomikes !! I actually upped my guess on the score before the game started. If I kept it where I had it I would have been under!! Doh!!

Congrats!

Congrats buddy!!!

Argh, so close! But congrats to you @Kenomikes!

Well, this was quite possibly the weirdest week in NFL history, and it’s finally over after a Wednesday afternoon game. We had 4 people with the top picks, and all of them went over for the tie breaker so I used a random number generator to pick the winner. Please join me in congratulating @Kenomikes as the THP Week 12 NFL Pickem winner!

Send me a PM and I will get your prize pack shipped out to you right away.

f**k yeah Mike!!! You win another Hogan 😂

Figures, the week I lose by 44 points after scoring 137 in League 4 and get knocked out of 1st to Buttfumbles who scores 181 points. Are you kidding? Lol. Crazy week in the NFL. Go New England!

Congrats!

Congrats!

Congrats on navigating the first weekend decimated by the quarantine. Maybe this week we’ll see a kicker start at QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!!!

Congrats!!!

Congrats.

Back