JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
And down the stretch they come.

Tease :D

• Admin

I do a lot of teasers, but this isn't one of them haha.
We do year long Fantasy Football and we have 2 weeks to go.

I do a lot of teasers, but this isn't one of them haha.
We do year long Fantasy Football and we have 2 weeks to go.
Yes I’m playing a long. I shouldn’t respond before I have my coffee. It’s early here and I’m still half a ?. It’s going to be an interesting week. Last week I didn’t get my entry in until after the Thursday game. Actually I don’t know which one I’m picking teams for.

My team’s performance last week was so bad that Elon Musk called and asked if I wanted to be on the Cybertruck design team.

Even with a big win last week it seems I will be on the outside looking in for the first time in a THP league. Doesn't help we had a team that is now 9-3 get a win last week with 57 pts....and yes I'm just jealous haha

Big win against the other division leader in League 1. My team has just been rolling and hoping it continues. Two weeks left in the regular season.

Last week win for me knocking on the playoff door. Need to win out the next two to have a fighting chance. Good news is a few of my key players should be playing this week.

Mathematically speaking, League #4 has 12 teams still fighting for 4 playoff spots. This week will either narrow that list or complete it.

FF.PNG

Finally get the chunk of my roster back, love it when my team is projected above 100!

Updated standings in L3
Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 8.51.27 AM.png

2 game lead with 2 to play. Just need to get 1 win and I'm in for the first time. I completely changed my draft strategy and so far it's really made a big difference as the past couple years I was at the bottom of the pack. Hoping to keep it going for a few more weeks!

10-2 now, and locked into a playoff spot, but some questionable coaching moves lately have the front office on edge.

#1 overall seed on the line this week in L3. 10-2 vs 9-3; 9-3 is the early 2-pt favorite.

I don’t think I have ever had a more disappointing fantasy season than this in terms of results. I lead league 1 in points scored but am 5-7 and 10th out of 16 teams. Sometimes my team is hot and obviously more often than not, extremely cold.

Some of the gambles on draft day have definitely not paid off for myself in League 1. Team has under performed as have I haha. Miles Sanders, Baker Mayfield, David Johnson, Brandin Cooks ugh.....

My team’s performance last week was so bad that Elon Musk called and asked if I wanted to be on the Cybertruck design team.
Couldn't do worse.

Barely hanging on to the 4th spot in league 3. Just need to get in and hope for best.

What to do with Julio Jones tonight?

Finally get the chunk of my roster back, love it when my team is projected above 100!

Updated standings in L3
View attachment 8916273
Always good to be projected over 100. Down the home stretch we come. Big game between you and the deathblows. Hopefully I can keep pace with the winner.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Can one of the administrators move a player from my Flex to WR slot on my roster? The person in the Flex spot is playing right now so I can't move him. The WR is injured/out. I need to put a WR in my Flex spot before the 2nd game today.

I hope your bench performances today are not indicative of what is to come.
:surrender:

I had 66 points with 3 guys on my bench so far. Probably wouldn’t have guessed to start them. But not the start to the week I was looking for and hate wasting that much potential!

I got GG this shirt for the holidayS.

38C30AC5-D0B4-4CD3-A89A-C54D6295AC26.png

I had 66 points with 3 guys on my bench so far. Probably wouldn’t have guessed to start them. But not the start to the week I was looking for and hate wasting that much potential!

I sat Golladay in one of my other leagues too, was not expecting him to put up close to 30 with a dude name Plough throwing him the ball.

Only had Ridley yesterday and he did decent. Down 30-13, but projected to win so we'll see. A win would lock me into the playoffs for the first time (y)

man i really Sh*t the bed this year in fantasy football......UUUGGGHHH

Put up 50 points last week and knocked myself out of playoffs. Man what a crazy year this has been. Near the top in standings all year then the last 3 weeks completely destroyed me. At least I’m going to playoffs in 2/4 of my leagues

Back