Week 14: THP Fantasy Football

The consolation games are in place for us millennials who got participation trophies growing up to satisfy our self-esteem needs :)

Sounds like a lame excuse

“i would have won my fantasy football League if not for those damn losers getting waiver priority”

Well I had everything work out for me that I needed to make the playoffs accept for the main one.

My team didn't realize it was Sunday I guess. Scored my lowest total by FAR this week (n).

Good luck to all those who are still in the hunt to win their leagues.

Sounds like a lame excuse

“i would have won my fantasy football League if not for those damn losers getting waiver priority”

I honestly don't know how the tiebreakers will work for me if I will hold onto the 4th spot in league 2. Not sure I deserve to make it in after NJ Greek beat me for my 3rd straight loss. But looks like there will be multiple 8-6 teams if Pinky loses tonight and I'll have the most out of those teams.

This year has been frustrating. Right up there with everyone on points scored but also 2nd most points against in the entire league. Oh well...

I feel your pain... exactly why I started out at 2-6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My team (well, mostly Kenyan Drake) decided to wait until the consolation bracket to show up...

Back