Week 14: THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The final week before the playoffs. Plenty of leagues still up for grabs.

Ugh...what could have been! Heading in to the final week of the regular season and League 1 playoff spots are up for grabs. Going to be an exciting week with some good match ups!!!
646810FD-4FD5-4080-8F60-C4D0D70FC3A7.jpeg
1A3BC6A5-17A6-4726-A448-C9CFC912C4F5.jpeg

Last edited:
League 4, the final spot is up for grabs!
60807ba78a613cc4eb6cdb9ad7cc38dd.jpg
6fecf63347af50c0cf803af9f5aa7280.jpg

Sent from my GM1925 using Tapatalk

This year has been frustrating. Right up there with everyone on points scored but also 2nd most points against in the entire league. Oh well...

Is it weird that I have completely lost interest in football now that my fantasy team is toast? I'll just wait till the playoffs to get excited again haha

I ran into a buzzsaw last week. I love playing a team who has multiple players have record games, while my best player leaves with an injury and my second best player gives me 7.5. :banghead:

I really hope I can get the win this week, I would love to finish the season strong. I think I still have a small sliver of a chance at the playoffs too, but it's real small. I need Dalvin Cook to really be ok, he says he is, but he said that this week and that didn't seem to work out.

Is it weird that I have completely lost interest in football now that my fantasy team is toast? I'll just wait till the playoffs to get excited again haha

I thought that’s because you’re a Lions fan :LOL::LOL::D;)

you just need more football to bet on lol

Admittedly I checked out of the THP League - still making moves and changes (won 3 straight) hopefully win this week and end with a winning record.

Non THP Leagues, locked up highest scoring team in two other leagues (made the playoffs in both) and a playoff spot in another

My team is an absolute dumpster fire. I had three guys out last week, two of which I think I drafted in the first 4 rounds.

While I’m not mathematically eliminated, it appears I’m gonna come up just short of the playoffs. Shame cuz I like my team if I made them. Just couldn’t get the consistency I needed. Scored a lot of points or no points. Best of luck to those still fighting to win it all in the coming weeks!!

I ran into a buzzsaw last week. I love playing a team who has multiple players have record games, while my best player leaves with an injury and my second best player gives me 7.5. :banghead:

I really hope I can get the win this week, I would love to finish the season strong. I think I still have a small sliver of a chance at the playoffs too, but it's real small. I need Dalvin Cook to really be ok, he says he is, but he said that this week and that didn't seem to work out.
Well I need to win and I’m playing the buzz saw you ran into last week. You have the head to head record, so...

League 2 standings.. Let's go!! One more week until the playoffs and I'm praying Dalvin Cook's injury isn't too serious!!!! Screenshot_20191203-101356_Fantasy.jpg

Here are League 5 standings. Top 2 seeds are set and 4 teams in the running for the last 2.

Standings.png

Should be a really interesting week. I haven't even looked to see who my opponent is this week or what his team looks like.
You are facing the other division leader...well one of them. So am I. ?

I saw that after I made that post. I can't catch a freaking break! What's a girl got to do to make the playoffs?
I feel the same don’t worry. ? I just want to make it to a THP playoff once in my lifetime.

Redemption time, after that nonsense last week.

Made the playoffs after a few years of sucking. Unless an upset happens this week I'll face Icey in the first round who I avoided in the season schedule this year.

I'll take him down this week so you can avoid him for at least 1 more week haha.

League 2 standings.. Let's go!! One more week until the playoffs and I'm praying Dalvin Cook's injury isn't too serious!!!! View attachment 8917164

With two 8-5 teams (NJ vs Raging) playing against each other that puts three teams in for sure. Question is will my team, the loser of above or someone come out of the blue for the last spot?

Going to be glorious for some and agony of defeat for others. Isn’t fantasy football the best?

5 straight wins in League 1 = officially eliminated from playoffs

Oh well, at least I saved face after that horrendous 2-6 start! Lesson learned... never trust Mitch Trubisky.

5 straight wins in League 1 = officially eliminated from playoffs

Oh well, at least I saved face after that horrendous 2-6 start! Lesson learned... never trust Mitch Trubisky.

I would take him over my brilliant OJ Howard pick haha. We all had at least one guy we regret. 5 in a row in impressive!!

I thought that’s because you’re a Lions fan :LOL::LOL::D;)

you just need more football to bet on lol

Admittedly I checked out of the THP League - still making moves and changes (won 3 straight) hopefully win this week and end with a winning record.

Non THP Leagues, locked up highest scoring team in two other leagues (made the playoffs in both) and a playoff spot in another

I didn’t think I had anything to play for this week but now it’s on!

one I had 7 and they all went down week after week but had fun learned how to play and for someone lacking some football knowledge I got an eye opener. count me in for next year

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back