Week 14: THP Fantasy Football

There is a very large amount of yelling in our house right now.
From “I hate Lamar Jackson” to “Jimmy Graham you are the worst”

@mpeterson Please tell me you played Sanders today.

That’s, sadly, a big no. I’m honestly not sure what I was thinking. I think I already had him in the lineup but I forgot I switched him out at the last minute last week.

It wouldn’t be another fantasy week without someone careering against @GolferGal
Her new hatred goes to Robby Anderson. Holy cow is he going nuts today.

It wouldn’t be another fantasy week without someone careering against @GolferGal
Her new hatred goes to Robby Anderson. Holy cow is he going nuts today.

She has really had a terrible run of luck in that sense this year.

She has really had a terrible run of luck in that sense this year.

Yup, it’s happened just about every week, especially in the second half of the season.

I also made a really bad GM move by playing John Brown over AJ Brown. AJ Brown just scored a 95 yard TD and has 18, John Brown finished with 3.5.

Yup, it’s happened just about every week, especially in the second half of the season.

I also made a really bad GM move by playing John Brown over AJ Brown. AJ Brown just scored a 95 yard TD and has 18, John Brown finished with 3.5.

I think except for the week when we played, when your team went absolutely nuts.

I'm glad the rest of my team seems to largely have showed up (15 and 12 points from my kicker and defense), but my opponent has brady/edelman, which kind of scares me. Have 40 points on my bench in a WR and RB, which is never fun to see.

I did lose two of my players in the first quarter! :) Also, how are we playing again?? Didn’t we play like 3 weeks ago?

So.. Looks like I may be a terrible team manager after all. Not only did I leave Trubisky on the bench but in a last minute move I swapped DJ Chark in for Robby Anderson... So that's 51.5 points between two players on my bench.. ?

I did lose two of my players in the first quarter! :) Also, how are we playing again?? Didn’t we play like 3 weeks ago?

And you are still going to destroy me. And I don’t know, but I was not happy about it when I saw who I was playing, because you destroyed me last time we played too.

At least AJ Brown only has 29 on my bench now :banghead::banghead::banghead:

And you are still going to destroy me. And I don’t know, but I was not happy about it when I saw who I was playing, because you destroyed me last time we played too.

At least AJ Brown only has 29 on my bench now :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I saw he scored that second TD and actually cringed.

I’ve gotten so lucky with Rodgers too. He has 1 TD total in our two matchups.

Austin Ekeler killing it now for me vs the Jags.

That’s because he is a diva and been a complete bust this year. :ROFLMAO:

I really expected Rodgers to put up at least 25 against Washington. He’s been such a disappointment. I really screwed up with the GM skills this week, Carr has already outscored Rodgers but who would have thought that given their matchups?

Oh well, it was still a really fun season, and I plan to crush it next year with only 14 teams. I almost feel bad for my future league mates next year....almost.

I really expected Rodgers to put up at least 25 against Washington. He’s been such a disappointment. I really screwed up with the GM skills this week, Carr has already outscored Rodgers but who would have thought that given their matchups?

Oh well, it was still a really fun season, and I plan to crush it next year with only 14 teams. I almost feel bad for my future league mates next year....almost.

Your team is really good. I’ve gotten lucky in our matchups (Robby Anderson...).

Lamar Jackson has carried me all year. Gurley did the same last year, which is probably why I picked him over Dalvin Cook this season. But I’ve been kicking myself all year for that one.

Good thing the playoffs start next week. Good grief, this 'performance' is pathetic today. Again.

Agree - this is always my favorite fantasy league (And my only one the last couple years). Not my best showing this year - injuries and some dumb GM decisions (like today) did me in, but I'll get 'em next time.

Finished 7-7, middle of the pack. Meh. Good luck to those that made the playoffs!

Time for my yearly PSA.
If you are out of the playoffs there is no reason for you to put in any waiver claims. I see it happen every year and shake my head. Simple FFL etiquette. Thanks and good luck to all in the playoffs next week.

Hard to win with no TDs!

I didn’t think I had anything to play for this week but now it’s on!

That’s, sadly, a big no. I’m honestly not sure what I was thinking. I think I already had him in the lineup but I forgot I switched him out at the last minute last week.

Doh! Guy I’m playing in another league left him on the bench as well phew?, he also left Winston on the bench too - tried to tell me it was an ESPN glitch and i should swap them out lol

Time for my yearly PSA.
If you are out of the playoffs there is no reason for you to put in any waiver claims. I see it happen every year and shake my head. Simple FFL etiquette. Thanks and good luck to all in the playoffs next week.

Then why do they have consolation playoff games?
What if I want to have side action with my consolation playoff opponent?

Seriously

The consolation games are in place for us millennials who got participation trophies growing up to satisfy our self-esteem needs :)

I stood absolutely no chance as soon as Bell was ruled out this week and got steamrolled. Not that it mattered anyways as I was already eliminated from playoffs. Man this year has been a rollercoaster of emotions.

5 teams are going to finish 8-6 in league 4, so the playoff race will come down to points and I believe Team Toe Jam has the most points in the league (by nearly 100 points over second) and rightfully earns the final spot via tie breaker!

Congrats to all who advanced!

Sent from my GM1925 using Tapatalk

Back