Week 2: THP Fantasy Football

@JB im guessing he celebrated in style!

Only way it works is if Sony gets the ball... Need multiple sources of points.
Unfortunately I don’t see him getting the ball. It’s the Newton show.

Hahaha. This is closer than I thought it was going to be.
This is going to have me come up short....

That would have been a nice way for Sony Michel (is he even on the roster???)....maybe I drafted a ghost.

Unless they find the sleeping bag Michel is hiding in.
Seriously what happened to him? He was so big last year in some games...maybe:mad:

Nope can’t find him...he isn’t in the huddle.

Great battle this week.

Glad to get that first win.

Seriously what happened to him? He was so big last year in some games...maybe:mad:
I couldn’t find any injury reports, but he was nonexistent tonight.

Wilson put me over the top. 2-0. On to week three

Edelman closes the gap for me tonight. Jacobs needs ten yards tomorrow or a New Orleans xp and I’m a winner for the week. Tough loss @BigDill

Already locked up the win this week and still have Jacoba to go tomorrow. Aiming for top scorer this week too

Put up 120 so far with Jacobs left tonight and unless he puts up Aaron Jones numbers I'm going to lose again. Oh yeah my opponent had A. Jones. :rolleyes:

My WR core is killing me, Samuel on IR and AJ Brown injured, ugh.

I do enjoy THP fantasy football I just don't know why. 0-2 and my roster reeks of feces.

I do enjoy THP fantasy football I just don't know why. 0-2 and my roster reeks of feces.

No worries, I started 0-6 (or something to that effect) last year, got in the playoffs with a points scored tie breaker and won my league . With zero trades too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oof I laid an egg yesterday en route to an 0-2 start.

Yesterday’s league scoring was so feast or famine. Very unique as a few guys absolutely went off, but normal solid players seemed to come up short across the league.

0-2, not the start I projected. Apparently I need to make better choices with my lineup.

If I could make my fantasy team run wins sprints this week, I would.

If I could make my fantasy team run wins sprints this week, I would.

I quit paying attention once I saw the lead you built up early thinking it was done. Enjoyed a nice early dinner with the family for my wife's bday and came home to see the afternoon wave helped close the gap, but I still wasn't feeling good. Then Edelman goes off and White doesn't play, that sealed it.

Back