Week 2: THP Fantasy Football

After 2 weeks I still don't know what to think about my team. Week 1 I only scored around 80 points and got blown out. Week 2 I'm sitting on 132 points with Kamara still to go tonight, ad that's with my starting QB only getting 12 points. I needed the big week, though, because my opponent put up 127 points, I have a feeling this is going to be an interesting year with a lot of swings from week to week.

i'm doing okay but i'm still lukewarm about my team...we'll see how i feel after week 6

I am down 8.08 pts. I have Jared Cook left and my opponent is done. My opponent had 2 guys put up 0, which is the only reason I still have a chance. But I don't feel too bad, because the rest of his players went off, like Kareem Hunt and Tyler Higbee with this 3 TDs.

I once got beat at tic tac toe by a chicken at the county fair. I wonder if he would run my team?

After getting 62 points from 2 receivers last week, I didn't even get to 10 points with them combined this week. :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

Injuries to offensive players are piling up early. I expect a wave of trades to start happening.

After getting 62 points from 2 receivers last week, I didn't even get to 10 points with them combined this week. :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

Welcome to FF haha. I was so mad at myself after the Thursday game for playing AJ Green in the flex, but it turned out he did better then the other 2 guys I was considering for that spot. Last week Hines put up 23, this week he didn't get to 1pt. It's so unpredictable.

Injuries this early are going to make the leagues pretty interesting!

Team is definitely underperforming so far. Still have a shot tonight with Brees and Waller

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Made the decision to go with P Cambell in the flex and he was injured in the first quarter. Started him over two guys who put up around 10-12 each. M Gordan did decent but D Henry left me disappointed. Somehow I am still on track to win tonight as long as D Waller does not have a monster game.

Gronkey Kong in league 3 is looking for some RB help, if you need some WR help send me some trade offers.

An issue just arose in league 3. Just to clarify IR spots are only to be used for guys out due to Covid and you can't use that slot for guy who is actually designated IR? That doesn't seem right but if thats the way it is so be it.

An issue just arose in league 3. Just to clarify IR spots are only to be used for guys out due to Covid and you can't use that slot for guy who is actually designated IR? That doesn't seem right but if thats the way it is so be it.
Have any guys been placed on IR due to COVID in the first two weeks? I would say nix that spot as it causes confusion. Or NFL should create a designation for COVID versus IR.

the original stance before drafting was those spots on IR are only for COVID players. If someone is hurt and placed on IR they cannot occupy those roster spots.

I can’t remember a time so many top players were lost due to injury this quickly into the season.

McCafferty, Barkley, Thomas, all out now. Barkley for the year with Sutton.

Yes, and the team owner must rectify immediately. It was said before the league started.

CMC our for at least a month, and my schedule the next 4 weeks is not pretty. Going to need a miracle to go 2-2 during that stretch and hope McCaffrey is back by week 7.

alright League 2: i need a wr since i lost sutton for the year.
Let me take a look at your roster & see if there is any interest.

Have any guys been placed on IR due to COVID in the first two weeks? I would say nix that spot as it causes confusion. Or NFL should create a designation for COVID versus IR.
There is someone in our league that has a COVID player. The player has a “COV” designation under their picture where an injury designation usually is. Interestingly, they have that player on their bench and not IR spot 😂

There is someone in our league that has a COVID player. The player has a “COV” designation under their picture where an injury designation usually is. Interestingly, they have that player on their bench and not IR spot 😂
Gotcha. Thanks for sharing as I didn't even know there was a COV designation.

Gotcha. Thanks for sharing as I didn't even know there was a COV designation.

I probably should have posted a pic in the first place. Don’t get me wrong though, I agree with your thoughts about it not really being used, as someone who can use it isn’t even using it. Trust me, iffff someone on my team ever comes down with Covid, I’ll be using that IR spot in a heart beat haha

CD99E32A-21DC-473E-9314-DE6C5DD445BA.png

Can you pickup a free agent that has covid and move him right to the covid list? This way you don't have to drop anyone

Can you pickup a free agent that has covid and move him right to the covid list? This way you don't have to drop anyone

If a player is on covid through the NFL, they can be moved to the covid list.

Back