Week 3 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Injuries are beginning to take their toll and depth is starting to matter. Teams are looking to take shape. Week 3 is here.

Week 3 kicked off with a big trade in League 1

Mike Hunt getting Matt Forte
Emarts Marauders getting Lamar Miller and James Jones

Play Carolina D vs the Saints....
My tip of the week, hopefully pick up another win this week.

Back to .500! Woohoo!

Lost Romo and still middle of the pack in overall scoring thanks to Fitz & Gronk. Now to fix my QB situation.

Playing Password is Taco and planning to make him 0-3, here I come Icey!

A big whatever

picked up a win this week and now at 1-1. Happy with my team, solid performers up and down and looking to keep the winning streak intact.

Week 3 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

2-0 with two big teams facing off in Week 3 for League 6. One of us leaves with a loss. I feel like I'm playing a NE fan as he has Brady, Lewis, and Gronk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

also L1, what's with the QB hoarding?

Projected to lose again. Guess this means I'm going 3-0!

got it back to .500, but looks like I might have lost Bree's for a little bit. Looks like Fitzmagic is going to get the call!

2-0 and I am getting some guys healthy who started the season w/ injuries. Loving life right now.

AT 0-2 facing a 2-0 team, now would be a good time to make get back in the race early. But I'm projected to lose by 20.

Dropped to 1-1 because Vinateri need to get me 2 points and got me 0. I had 3 people score 0 week 2 and till scored 92. Hopefully this week all my players can contribute and get on a winning streak.

projected to win for the 3rd week in a row...hello 0-3

Dropped to 1-1 because Vinateri need to get me 2 points and got me 0. I had 3 people score 0 week 2 and till scored 92. Hopefully this week all my players can contribute and get on a winning streak.

That hurts man, I had him as well and was fortunate enough not to need any points from him but getting 0 as a kicker is ridiculous.

Dominant win in week 2 to even at 1-1. Still no trades in league 7. People playing the hand they dealt themselves.

Had a good week and moved to 2-0. Big match up this week though with Bolt and am a 12 point dog. Will be less if Jamaal Charles is able to play. Lack of depth on my bench might catch me soon.

0-2 and not sure at this point which team is more accurate, the one that did well week 1 or the one that did horrible week 2. Got to get them going soon or it will be a season of futility.

It's a long shot, but L2 if anyone is interested in Dez I'm looking for a rb2/flex RB in return.

0-2 and not sure at this point which team is more accurate, the one that did well week 1 or the one that did horrible week 2. Got to get them going soon or it will be a season of futility.

You have a solid team and plenty of time to catch up. FantasyPros actually has you as the best team going into week 3:

[h=4]Overall Rating[/h]
RankTeamRating
1Raging Falcoholics
100%
2Melvin Gordon's Glory Hole
97%
3Vegemite Sandwich
93%
4Bill Cosbys Sleepers
91%
5Trump's Border Patrol
87%
6My ball Zach Ertz
86%
7Mike Hunt
85%
8Password Is Taco
84%
9Shake and Bake
82%
10Fully Inflated
81%
11Rigged4 GoodellsPleasur
77%
12Harbaughcalypse is upon you
73%
13emarts marauders
72%
14Victorious Secret
69%
15Deflated Egos
65%
16Vick in a Box
58%

First trade went down in League #5...T.Y. Hilton for Carson Palmer.

Heading into this week at 1-1...hoping Arian Foster makes an appearance and runs wild this week.

SO that Brandon Marshall guy just might be ok with NY afterall

I am happy with the my first trade of the season. Not happy that I lost last week, but if I am going to lose at least I lost to a team that put up 129.5.

Week 2 saw me eke out a win, even though my bench did the majority of scoring. It looks like I'm going to live and die by the TD this year.

If people in League 1 are looking to make moves, Deflated Egos is in need of a tight end.

Week 2 saw me eke out a win, even though my bench did the majority of scoring. It looks like I'm going to live and die by the TD this year.

If people in League 1 are looking to make moves, Deflated Egos is in need of a tight end.

I have DOnnell and Ebron if your interested

hello 2-0! got lucky this week and got the win with some key injuries. I get TY Hilton back this week and good production from the running backs have me optomistic

Back