Week 3 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Up 92.5 to 80 and opponent is done, I've got a d left so I've pulled them. 2-1 Thanks to my receivers .

Smart play.

perhaps I shouldn't have done that Ingram for Fitzgerald trade huh?

Really regretting making the move for Bradford. What a disappointment he's been.

At 0-3 making the playoffs is near impossible. I just can't make the right decisions. I pulled Blount for Sproles and early on it looked smart. I really should have put Sproles in flex. I also put in Foles for Flacco and that's cost me big points too.

Looking for a QB in L3! Have WR available

I'm up by 19 with Abdullah left and he has Charles... It will be a nail biter I have a feeling

105 point this week with 2 WRs getting 0, Roddy White and Torrey Smith. I can kinda live with Torrey since the 49ers were manhandled...but 39 points and you can't get one catch Roddy? Really?

Is there a cap on negative points for D? I thought it was -10 but I may be getting my leagues mixed up

Is there a cap on negative points for D? I thought it was -10 but I may be getting my leagues mixed up

-5 for 46 points plus

Looks like my last minute decision to swap Newton in for Kaepernick was a good one!

My team absolutely stayed at home this week. Dropping to 2-1 this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need an enormous game from Fitz and Cobb. Down by 13 and Icey still has Rodgers/Starks to go. Steve Smith with a HUGE game or this would likely be an easy win.
I sure hope Rodgers/Starks can out perform Cobb and make up the 10, it's gonna be a close one come tomorrow night for sure.

GG is not happy. Another week over 100 points and she is losing.

105 point this week with 2 WRs getting 0, Roddy White and Torrey Smith. I can kinda live with Torrey since the 49ers were manhandled...but 39 points and you can't get one catch Roddy? Really?

thats for the second straight week too. I dont get how he doesnt get 1-2 catches atleast

And 53 points would get a win in another matchup

I'm at 73 with Lacy and Adams going tomorrow but am getting boat raced by nearly 50 points thanks to my opponent getting 70 points from his two receivers.

Philly Golf Guy really knows how to stomp on a guy when's he down :D. I'm getting killed by over 100 points and no that's not an autocorrect from 10 !!

Hmm may have to start this rishad matthews fella...on a nice run.

Not bad since most said it was turd city on waivers this week

I picked him and Woods up this past week and I started woods. Oops.

I picked him and Woods up this past week and I started woods. Oops.

Went from the highest point total last week (144), to the lowest this week (56). Lost Big Ben for a huge chunk of time and my highest scorer this week was a freaking kicker.

Finally the Vegas Deflaternators get a win in league #6. (I'm doing the happy dance)

Bell to the rescue for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yikes! Went up against AJ Green, D. Thomas and K. Allen. Hello 0-3.

Back