Week 3 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

In L2, The Pocket Dogs score 166.5.....AND leave 16 points on the table.

I'm up my 15.5 in my match w/ no players left. Need Kelce (KC) and Jones (GB) to stay out of the endzone.

Need 4.5 points from Cobb tonight. Not a great week but they gave me a chance heading into tonight.

I'm pretty sure you got that. My team is horrible. The silver lining this week is all my players scored points. Week 1, I had 2 goose eggs. Last week only 1. This week none. Look out next week I could approach 100 points. Honestly though, who I'm kidding. I'm looking at 0-14.

I'm up 28 and Pete has Charles tonight.... I really wanted to go to bed early tonight
I think you have the eggburger in the bag....

THREE ZEROS for me this week. Tyler Eiffert (really?), Andre Johnson (grab your playback and step into my office), and Robbie Gould (this was my fault, I saw it coming, but not soon enough to make a change).

Also...losing Big Ben is going to HURT. Especially since I currently do not have a second QB on the roster. Ouch.

It's Mason Crosby vs. Davante Adams tonight for Bakes on a plane vs. The Pink Panthers. I need crosby to outscore Adams by 9 tonight to win. Come on field goals!

It's Mason Crosby vs. Davante Adams tonight for Bakes on a plane vs. The Pink Panthers. I need crosby to outscore Adams by 9 tonight to win. Come on field goals!

With my RB, it shouldn't even be close. Smdh

Week 3 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

especially with lynch only getting me 1.5. How I have a chance at all is mind boggling

Unbelieve

Good ol goose egg Adams. ?

Damn you Cobb

Aaron Rogers.

You the real MVP.

I can't believe I even stood a chance tonight! Stupid Cobb...

Maclin and James Jones almost got me a huge come from behind

I lost. But, I made a trade. So, I won . Right, Icey?

Thanks to a big second half from Maclin moved to 2-1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're welcome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Haha. So true. Have a feeling he might do that a few times for me this year.

Go to bed down by 10 and I have Cobb then Icey has Rodgers/Starks.

Wake up to a 3 point win. Holy wow, what a surprise.

Over 60 from Cobb/Fitz and 109 total......

Barely won, but it's a W and onto week 4... I have a tough task ahead of me, but time to get moving in the right direction

3 matchups in league 2 decided by 1 POINT! Makes me wonder if any scoring adjustments are on the horizon.

Miracle win this week what with playing without a QB. I thought when Roethlisberger went down i was done. Thank you Steve Smith Sr. and Jamaal Charles.

Aaron Rodgers, you have saved me from defeat yet again. <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go to bed down by 10 and I have Cobb then Icey has Rodgers/Starks.

Wake up to a 3 point win. Holy wow, what a surprise.

Over 60 from Cobb/Fitz and 109 total......
Tough to hate my team when they put up 106, great win buddy!

Back