Week 3: THP Fantasy Football

Also pick up Jordan Wilkins. Looked great in his limited time last week (much mores then Hines) and Mack playing this weekend doesn't sound super promising
Me too, hoping to add a bit of RB depth

It’s Gameday Peeps. Let’s get these games going. Sunday’s are for Fantasy Football.

It’s Gameday Peeps. Let’s get these games going. Sunday’s are for Fantasy Football.

Truth! The first few Sundays after football season ends always leaves me feeling so lost. Although this has been a weird year so far because I haven't been able to just park myself on the couch and watch all the games on Sunday like I normally do. The first Sunday I was giving a cooking lesson, the second Sunday I was working, so this will be the first time I will just sit and watch al the games. Next Sunday I will be in California, but I should be able to at least catch the games still, and actually stay awake to watch the late games haha.

Stuck on this one, who do you start...
Mark Andrews (TE) will be a game time decision due to foot. Played last week with same injury.

My back up is Hockenson. Do I risk Andrews not playing?

So, looks like J. White is out today as his wife is expected to give birth.

Mark Andrews (TE) will be a game time decision due to foot. Played last week with same injury.

1pm game, so you will know if he is active. I couldn’t sit Andrews if active. Especially, in a possible shootout. Weather be damn.

I'm in the same boat, I think he will play, but hate having to keep watch on it before kickoff, doing the same with Mccoy, but I think he will play.

If andrews can't play, I can't decide between Sutton or Thompson.

I'm in the same boat, I think he will play, but hate having to keep watch on it before kickoff, doing the same with Mccoy, but I think he will play.

If andrews can't play, I can't decide between Sutton or Thompson.
Andrews is active today.

Are you effing kidding me?? Not only did I get robbed of the TD, but on the 1 you hand it off to Theilen who I am playing against??? I’m raging right now. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Of course Valdez-Santling has scored @15 points and of course he’s on my bench.

Poor Lady Mike Hunt. Rodgers throws a pass and guy gets tackled at the 1.
Then they run it in,.

Poor Lady Mike Hunt. Rodgers throws a pass and guy gets tackled at the 1.
Then they run it in,.

Oh jeez, now they pull Dalvin in the red zone and the backup gets the TD.
GG is NOT happy right now.

I was sweating this week big time until Olsen and Allen scored at the same time. BOOM go from tied to up 16.

I tried mightily to trade Olsen for Ertz this week. Glad now T4K didn't say yes.

Can't believe Galladay and Andres only got me 4.5, and I had 20.5 sitting on the bench, darn it, hope I can pull out the W!

Of course Valdez-Santling has scored @15 points and of course he’s on my bench.

But you are getting a win today with Winston as your QB. Should count as two imo.

Gave myself the jinx. JuJu and Hyde scoring at the same time makes it tight again. Crap

To say GG hates Adam Thielen right now would be an understatement.
Taking it from DC and getting a rushing TD should be the difference in the game.
Crazy week.

Not a great week for me, Cousins has found a permanent spot on the bench, and possibly completely dropped off my team.

Didn’t help that I went against Russell Wilson and his 41 points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not a great week for me, Cousins has found a permanent spot on the bench, and possibly completely dropped off my team.

Didn’t help that I went against Russell Wilson and has 41 points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going against anyone who puts up 41 is tough.

A close one, but won my first game today by 5. At least I know I am not going 0-for whatever!??

In a good place to pull out a win despite my two best players, Barkley and Edelman, going out early. Praise be to Adam Thielen.

Thank you Russell Wilson for a 40 burger and saving a win this week. Crazy game

Back