Week 3: THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Injuries are the story right now, but week 3 is here.

1 and 1 after a win in week 2. The waiver wire is a barren wasteland.

My team has gone to hell in a hand basket with injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sitting at 0-2 It's time for me to make a move or this will be a long season.

Squeaked out a win in week 2 so sitting at 1-1. Taking on the top team in the league this week so will need to bring my A game.

Have an expendable WR in Fitzy, Tyrell Williams or John Ross if anyone in League 1 is looking for mid-tier WR talent let me know.

1-1, had a lousy week this past week.

I feel like I've gotten lucky the last couple weeks. And I'm actually considering starting Garrapolo instead of Rodgers this week. Have I gone crazy?

Sitting at 2-0 heading into week 3, but I need to make a move soon for an RB. I have quite a few WRs in the top 25 scoring so I need to move one for a serviceable RB2/RB3, especially with Jacobs possibly having a groin injury.

I don't see the normal icons to add players via waivers or FA. Is something going on with the site?

0-2 start and I don’t have a QB. I tried to trade for a QB but I can’t give up 20-30 points per game to get a QB that is only projected marginally better than the waiver wire. My roster is so thin, that I just can’t afford to give up a starting RB or backup WR since both of my starting WR are now also hurt. I received some fair offers, but the injury report for my team is leaving me no options to trade!

Last edited:
1-1 went from 125 points 1st week to 88 week 2 with the exact same lineup. luckily haven't been hit by the injury bug yet.

I'm liking my team. May want to make some moves, but right now, standing pat, shouldn't hurt

I like my chances going into the week, always a bit skeptical when my projection is over 100 points, but feeling pretty good with my starters and bench, but who knows, I'll try and make a deal this week as well!

Maybe I could make a trade per week this year.

Like my Giants I'll probably end up 0-3

It’s interesting this year. This is my first 16 team league and it’s much different than the 10-12 team leagues I’ve been in. Rosters are thin, you have to get lucky late in the draft, on the wire, or via trade. At least that’s how it looks so far. I don’t know how I’m 2-0, especially with Big Ben as a QB. An injury or two could change anyone’s season by a ton.. So far I dig it!

How is my team doing? Well, the Dolphins have offered me a consulting job.....

This is the first year where I have no depth. Normally my bench is loaded and it gives me trade bait, but this year I have nothing. I don't like that at all.

@FernDog Trade offer sent. Let's break the ice on trades in League 4.

2-0 baby and have survived the injury bug so far. Looking to pick up another RB...who is looking to wheel and deal in League 1?

I was looking through my future weeks seeing what I might need for bench, holy cow, I think 80% of my starting roster is on a bye week 12, I'll mark that down as a loss right now!

1-1 after a big win last week. I’m really liking my team

2-0 so far in league 1. bring on week 3!

man, season flying by already. Once the byes start happening, its gonna be a gamble to play the right players on the bench.

Back