Week 3: THP Fantasy Football

My team has gone to hell in a hand basket with injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Big trade made today. Let’s see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Darn.. Posted these league 2 trades in the wrong threadScreenshot_20190917-170230_Gmail.jpgScreenshot_20190917-124349_Gmail.jpg

Alright another underdog week. Back to .500 I though Jdax was gonna put up a fight. Meh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I jinxed myself and lost by one point. :/ Ah well, lets see if I can get it going this week.

I saw the trade proposed to me in league 3, but haven't had a chance to look at it till now (when I tried the site was down). Logging in now.

League 4, I had a trade proposal and it wasn’t a bad one. I’ve been on the road this week and only looked at it on the surface (I don’t remember who sent it, it’s gone now). I meant to get back to you, I was going to look at your roster and see if we could make something work. I’m not sure I could give up Sony just yet. Maybe a bad call on my part, again not a bad offer, sorry I didn’t at least get back to you.

League 4, I had a trade proposal and it wasn’t a bad one. I’ve been on the road this week and only looked at it on the surface (I don’t remember who sent it, it’s gone now). I meant to get back to you, I was going to look at your roster and see if we could make something work. I’m not sure I could give up Sony just yet. Maybe a bad call on my part, again not a bad offer, sorry I didn’t at least get back to you.
No biggie - I have 2 strong TEs (Engram and Andrews) and trying to score an RB that might actually touch the football during a game. Floated a few offers to some others but no bites yet. My team is Hooked on a Thielen if you want to propose something.

No biggie - I have 2 strong TEs (Engram and Andrews) and trying to score an RB that might actually touch the football during a game. Floated a few offers to some others but no bites yet. My team is Hooked on a Thielen if you want to propose something.
I may at some point, just wanted to be sure you knew I saw it and didn’t think you were way off. Just not something I’m ready to do yet.

Another trade in league 2!! Activity ramping up! Screenshot_20190918-212800_Gmail.jpg

Damn, CLO wins that trade.

Wow. Yeah I guess Michel is the piece the MG wanted or he’s worried about AB

Wow. Yeah I guess Michel is the piece the MG wanted or he’s worried about AB

Matt Ryan will get in a groove soon as he plays indoors for 13 games this season.

I think AB drama will be done and moved on. I have him in another league and I’m holding onto him.

I would not touch any patriots running backs bc they are too unpredictable under BB. It’s rbbc from my view.

Matt Ryan will get in a groove soon as he plays indoors for 13 games this season.

I think AB drama will be done and moved on. I have him in another league and I’m holding onto him.

I would not touch any patriots running backs bc they are too unpredictable under BB. It’s rbbc from my view.

I kind of agree with you. I think CLO wins big time in the trade but they both agreed on it.

Crazy trade there. Definitely a lot to give up with not much upside in return. Sure it will work itself out in the long run.

Surprised still no trades in League 1.

Crazy trade there. Definitely a lot to give up with not much upside in return. Sure it will work itself out in the long run.

Surprised still no trades in League 1.

I have some trades in mind to make but too early in season for me to pull the trigger especially when I’m sitting 2-0.

I have some trades in mind to make but too early in season for me to pull the trigger especially when I’m sitting 2-0.

I’m scouring through teams right now looking for a possible offer.

Andy Dalton as my QB picked up from waivers is less than ideal, but better than zero points (I hope!)

Andy Dalton as my QB picked up from waivers is less than ideal, but better than zero points (I hope!)

He should be an consistent 15-20 range as long has he follows the plan. Upside is mid 30s if he feels like he wants to get cute.

I need a TE in L4. Take a look and shoot me something, Mile High.

Sent from my GM1925 using Tapatalk

Gonna have to play the catch up game again this week. Need to get a couple pieces tightened up to be better than terrible and mediocrity bad.

I kind of agree with you. I think CLO wins big time in the trade but they both agreed on it.

Trade looks pretty even to me, Michel should get a ton of work with the Patriots up big in most games (already averaging 18 touches a game), and Woods is a solid WR2 (drafted in 3rd round in most leagues I'd imagine) in an explosive offense. And I think it's even if Brown has no legal/league issues. If he ends up sitting out any games could be a huge trade for 3rd Coast Hustlers.

I need a TE in L4. Take a look and shoot me something, Mile High.

I put something out there.

I put something out there.
Hmm. I like the offer, but I feel too thin at RB to accept. Let me take a look and see what I can counter with...

I am too, but I think we are all struggling a little with the same few positions.

I feel like all my guys have underperformed to this point, so their trade value kinda sucks. I've toyed with trying to move one of my 3 top RBs but it would take a huge WR, which i'm pretty sure people wont let go of.
I somehow still like my team even after scoring 15 out of 16 teams through 2 weeks.

Did pick up Cam this morning so I can have two volitile, underperforming QBs instead of one.

Back