Week 3: THP Fantasy Football

I feel like all my guys have underperformed to this point, so their trade value kinda sucks. I've toyed with trying to move one of my 3 top RBs but it would take a huge WR, which i'm pretty sure people wont let go of.
I somehow still like my team even after scoring 15 out of 16 teams through 2 weeks.

Did pick up Cam this morning so I can have two volitile, underperforming QBs instead of one.

I put a waiver in for Cam last night, I guess this means I didn't get him haha. I haven't had a minute to check my team. Honestly, I have probably spent a total of 2 minutes looking at my team the past 2 weeks with all the new forum stuff.

Alright guys. Should I start Kylar Murray against the Panthers or Phillip Rivers against the Texans this week??? I can’t decide

Alright guys. Should I start Kylar Murray against the Panthers or Phillip Rivers against the Texans this week??? I can’t decide
I would probably start Rivers just cause Arizona has trouble getting into the endzone from inside the 5:(

I would start Kyler. I haven’t seen any fantasy website that ranks Rivers higher than Murray this week. It must be nice having more than one healthy QB to have to decide :cool:

A lot of trade activity in L2. I am 0-2 and had to switch up my roster to get some depth and hopefully a predictable floor each week. I still have one more move to make, but I think I can be competitive for the moment with what I have.

I am too, but I think we are all struggling a little with the same few positions.
Agreed. After looking through all the teams in league 1 I was left...

I'm giving Cousins one more week to start producing a bit, another poor showing and Minshew/Rudolph will take his spot in my lineup in week 4.

With the weapons he has at WR and his higher than average completion % I was expecting a good year, but turns out I may be wrong on that.

League 2 with a flurry of trades in the last two days. Two more today.

Looking to upgrade my flex or bench right now, if you have something in mind I would like to get in on the action.

Still looking to improve my RB and WR position. League 2

Trade looks pretty even to me, Michel should get a ton of work with the Patriots up big in most games (already averaging 18 touches a game), and Woods is a solid WR2 (drafted in 3rd round in most leagues I'd imagine) in an explosive offense. And I think it's even if Brown has no legal/league issues. If he ends up sitting out any games could be a huge trade for 3rd Coast Hustlers.

You know me man.......I lose every trade.

Wow. Yeah I guess Michel is the piece the MG wanted or he’s worried about AB

I wanted a better #2 RB than what I had and I was done with AB. I gave up more for sure, but it’s a gamble I needed to take.

Trade looks pretty even to me, Michel should get a ton of work with the Patriots up big in most games (already averaging 18 touches a game), and Woods is a solid WR2 (drafted in 3rd round in most leagues I'd imagine) in an explosive offense. And I think it's even if Brown has no legal/league issues. If he ends up sitting out any games could be a huge trade for 3rd Coast Hustlers.

Kind of where I was at. I expect Sony to get more run as some of these games go on and he’ll he will get goal line work.. Woods is depth for me and helps in a 16 team league.

I’m not convinced Brown makes it a full season so got what I could given the situation.

Ryan was hard to move, but I have Garoppolo and I like how he’s trending.

I wanted a better #2 RB than what I had and I was done with AB. I gave up more for sure, but it’s a gamble I needed to take.

Kind of where I was at. I expect Sony to get more run as some of these games go on and he’ll he will get goal line work.. Woods is depth for me and helps in a 16 team league.

I’m not convinced Brown makes it a full season so got what I could given the situation.

Ryan was hard to move, but I have Garoppolo and I like how he’s trending.

Appreciate your back and forth yesterday. Complete gamble on my end as this was by far the worst draft of the year for me.....and its been a slow build up to a half way decent roster.

Appreciate your back and forth yesterday. Complete gamble on my end as this was by far the worst draft of the year for me.....and its been a slow build up to a half way decent roster.

Don’t you have Julio, Adams and now AB? What are you complaining about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said it before this year, and will again. By the end of this year, Henry will be considered a top back in fantasy. He should have been this year, but “experts” flock to the same and mundane choices. If MM could pass it out of his own shadow, he would be one of the most dominant backs in the game.

I said it before this year, and will again. By the end of this year, Henry will be considered a top back in fantasy. He should have been this year, but “experts” flock to the same and mundane choices. If MM could pass it out of his own shadow, he would be one of the most dominant backs in the game.

That’s why I picked him up. I think this year the coaches finally figured out how to use him. I have a feeling he’ll be a top 5 rb this year.

That’s why I picked him up. I think this year the coaches finally figured out how to use him. I have a feeling he’ll be a top 5 rb this year.

Thats a safe bet, barring injury. I could only imagine if his QB wasn’t worse than Eli Manning.

Two more league 2 trades.. And I finally have a QB after big Ben went downScreenshot_20190919-222325_Gmail.jpgScreenshot_20190919-222345_Gmail.jpg

Picking up O’Shaugnessy wasn’t a bad move for this week. Streaming Jax DST is working out as well.

Still trying to figure out how week after week DJ Chark outperforms my early round picks at WR. At least I finally started him last night..

C'mon league 1............who wants to blow up their team have a fire sale at the RB position.......anyone, anyone..............

I could see top 10, top 5 may be tough. I don't see him finishing higher than Barkley/CMC/Elliot/Kamara/Bell/Cook/Ekeler once the entire season plays out.

Murrary over P Rivs all day.

I'm giving Cousins one more week to start producing a bit, another poor showing and Minshew/Rudolph will take his spot in my lineup in week 4.

With the weapons he has at WR and his higher than average completion % I was expecting a good year, but turns out I may be wrong on that.

#EstablishTheRun

League 2 with a flurry of trades in the last two days. Two more today.

Looking to upgrade my flex or bench right now, if you have something in mind I would like to get in on the action.

Still looking to improve my RB and WR position. League 2

Will always entertain, and probably send you a counter

You know me man.......I lose every trade.

Haha haven't lost a trade to me

Never thought I would say, "bring on Tannehill" O - Line looked bad last night too

Back