Week 3: THP Fantasy Football

Hell just froze over - my team won a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a good place to pull out a win despite my two best players, Barkley and Edelman, going out early. Praise be to Adam Thielen.

You were in a good place....until Kupp took the field and scored 2 TDs. Going into tonight I was down by 21 I think, and figured it was a long shot, but I wasn’t necessarily out of it just yet.

Thank you Kupp for currently having 27.5 with over 12 minutes still left in the game and solidifying the win for me. Another week where one of my guys puts up a 0, so I’m pretty damn excited I was able to walk away with the win.

Theilen robbed me early, but injury robbed you later. Hopefully it’s nothing too serious for Edelman and Barkley.

OJ Howard is alive!

Three teams with scores above 140 in league 2 and unfortunately I was playing one of them. I had a feeling I would take a loss this week.. But at least I started the best lineup for a change and didn't leave points on the bench.

Well, three weeks in and L4 looks to have no undefeated teams remaining. This season is going to be tough!

All in all, I need RBs, but I cannot complain too much after putting up 100+ each of the first three weeks.

Sent from my GM1925 using Tapatalk

Locked up a win finally thanks to Hooper and Kupp. Turns out ditching AB was the move, just dont like who i got in return for him lol

Mood changed

Yesterday, I felt like I was living in the Bachelor in Paradise. Up then down, then finally Up with a giant smile.

I might just have to get a ring for this team in the end ;)

Hell just froze over - my team won a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahah I feel the same way. Team’s a raging dumpster fire but managed to snag one

Going into this week I was 2nd in Points for and I would guess after this week I stay there or improve, yet I will still be 1-2, holy cow I hope my roster can keep putting up points.

I still can't believe I ended up winning this week. Two weeks in a row where a player has given me 0 is not good. My team is like the little engine that could, just chugging along with a hope and a prayer because it needs some major help, but a couple guys are helping to push me along.

2 people score above me, 13 score below me. 13/15 or 87% chance of victory, but I drew one of the 2. I love fantasy football!!!

2 people score above me, 13 score below me. 13/15 or 87% chance of victory, but I drew one of the 2. I love fantasy football!!!

I was just talking to JB about this. I got lucky and stole a win with 98pts. Other teams in my league put up 130. But last week, I put up 111 and lost. You have to love FF!

Live look at my team right now

I think I've had a dud in at least one slot each week this year so far, Week 1 it was my kicker and D combining for 6 points, week 2 I guess was ok, but this week I got 4.5 out of Galladay and Andrews.

I've always been one to never be happy with the roster and constantly want to change, but I'm at a point right now, where I have the depth I want at every position and am honestly content with just rolling with it as is.

Even with that 4.5, if I had made the right roster choices, which looking back I never would have made, but I had 20.5 sitting on the bench to replace those 2!

I think I've had a dud in at least one slot each week this year so far, Week 1 it was my kicker and D combining for 6 points, week 2 I guess was ok, but this week I got 4.5 out of Galladay and Andrews.

I've always been one to never be happy with the roster and constantly want to change, but I'm at a point right now, where I have the depth I want at every position and am honestly content with just rolling with it as is.

Even with that 4.5, if I had made the right roster choices, which looking back I never would have made, but I had 20.5 sitting on the bench to replace those 2!

I get that. Last week I got 0 from my TE, this week I got 0 from my RB2. I totally get it.

I get that. Last week I got 0 from my TE, this week I got 0 from my RB2. I totally get it.
It just sucks when you feel like it's gonna be a good/adequate week and then they just don't produce.

Looks like I hung on to improve to 3-0 after my defense put up a goose egg. What even made the week worse was I had to sit and watch the Browns game at the stadium hoping the Browns would just run the ball and not have Baker connect any passes on that last drive.

It just sucks when you feel like it's gonna be a good/adequate week and then they just don't produce.

I totally get that. I expected big things from a few of my guys who didn't produce, but than fortunately a couple did and I eeked out a win. I would love it if my whole team would put up points, would be nice to see.

My team is trash. Haven’t broke 80 pts this season.

Thanks Russell Wilson for 41 points yesterday. :ROFLMAO:

Sigh.................at least i was able to get up this morning after that bus hit my team this week, backed up over me, then forward again. Maybe Chi defense can score 6 touchdowns tonight on fumbles and interceptions to make it a game.............ok maybe not

Sigh.................at least i was able to get up this morning after that bus hit my team this week, backed up over me, then forward again. Maybe Chi defense can score 6 touchdowns tonight on fumbles and interceptions to make it a game.............ok maybe not

Hey, I came back from a 21pt deficit with just 1 player left. Russell Wilson put up over 40pts, anything can happen. It's not likely, but you never know.

Back