Week 3: THP Fantasy Football

Missed the Courtland Sutton injury. After trading DeAndre Hopkins that one really stings! With Danny Dimes and Drew Lock at QB it’s time to go all in on Mitchell “The Missile” Trubisky 😖

I received a very fair trade offer tonight! 😂😂

I would get Drew Brees and AJ Brown for Chris Carson and Mike Thomas from the Saints.

sure, I will trade my top 2 picks for a middle of the road qb and wr! Lol

I never thought I’d have a fantasy team with 6 players from Fins/Jags combined haha, hopefully this strategy works out

Well you might this week haha.

I had him on the bench this week which also made the trade decision a bit easier.

Too many Q designations on my roster!

Missed the Courtland Sutton injury. After trading DeAndre Hopkins that one really stings! With Danny Dimes and Drew Lock at QB it’s time to go all in on Mitchell “The Missile” Trubisky 😖

I almost picked up Trubisky, I actually think it's a solid start this week.

I almost picked up Trubisky, I actually think it's a solid start this week.
I thought so too until my week 3 opponent Chick Norris just agreed with me! 🤔

I thought so too until my week 3 opponent Chick Norris just agreed with me! 🤔

Haha, hurtful. If I think he's a good start, then you should know he's a good start, and now I am mad I didn't take him. I just didn't know who to drop, otherwise he would be starting for Chick Norris this week because Brady sucks and Goff has a tough matchup.

Haha, hurtful. If I think he's a good start, then you should know he's a good start, and now I am mad I didn't take him. I just didn't know who to drop, otherwise he would be starting for Chick Norris this week because Brady sucks and Goff has a tough matchup.
It kills me as a Packers fan, but my gambles on Danny Dimes and Drew Lock have been spectacular dumpster fires thus far.

It kills me as a Packers fan, but my gambles on Danny Dimes and Drew Lock have been spectacular dumpster fires thus far.

I get it, I have Brady who has been a bust, and picking him went against my better judgement as a lifelong Brady hater because I grew up a Dolphins fan.

Chark out, my guys are dropping like flies. My only hope is Wilson stubs his toe in the locker room and can’t play Sunday.

No Baby shark tonight. This might be the greatest nickname ever

I dropped Brady for Trubisky in another league; Brady is FF garbage

I've got Cole going tonight, with Chark out, hopefully that means some solid numbers tonight to get me started on the right foot for the week.

A Major trade just happened in League 3.

Some big names changing teams.

DBD203DF-3C72-4A99-A3AC-9AB000FE7621.jpeg

Is anyone counting on some Fitzmagic or Mustache Minshew tonight?
Do I play Shenault tonight or AJ Green (vs Eagles) on Sunday???
What’s a Shenault?

Do I play Shenault tonight or AJ Green (vs Eagles) on Sunday???

Too great matchups with DJ Chark out now.

I gotta go good WR against the crappy Eagles Defense. They can’t stop anyone and AJ is a target hog.

Is anyone counting on some Fitzmagic or Mustache Minshew tonight?

What’s a Shenault?

LOL!

Too great matchups with DJ Chark out now.

I gotta go good WR against the crappy Eagles Defense. They can’t stop anyone and AJ is a target hog.

I am rolling with Shenault. I like the matchup against Miami, and with Chark being out and them using him as a WR/RB I am taking a risk and going to hope and pray it pays off.

I still hope AJ Green goes off, because I need to see some production out of him anyway.

LOL!

I am rolling with Shenault. I like the matchup against Miami, and with Chark being out and them using him as a WR/RB I am taking a risk and going to hope and pray it pays off.

I still hope AJ Green goes off, because I need to see some production out of him anyway.
I hope Uncle Rico throws 4 TDs to Shenault tonight. I need a big game from my QB.

LOL!

I was thinking along the same lines...Shenault will be starting in League 4 as well!

Chewing on a trade offer received in L1 - hard to give up my best player so likely will counter

Back