Week 3: THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last week was crazy, now we move on to week 3.

Good luck everybody

Some really tough injuries this past week, luckily my team has avoided the bug and gone 2-0.

I still am looking for a couple of guys on my team to step up though... Looking at you Mixon

Dalvin and Todd in L1 is open for trades. 0-2 need to stir things up. As I am 2nd on the waiver wire this week, if there is someone you like there, we can also consider that too.

Not sure I've ever started a ffb season 2-0. Getting ready for the fall.

CMC goes down and I play the two highest scoring teams in our league the next two weeks. Hoping I don’t get boat raced in both (which is appearing to be most likely outcome).

249 pts scored, 270 against :ROFLMAO: Got to love fantasy football. 0-2

2-0 and I feel like my team has not hit their potential. A few players each week are carrying the team, but once they all contribute I should be ok. That said, I need to strengthen some spots, so scouting for trades I go.

Moved to 1-1 in League 2. Had my #2 pick in Barkley go down for the season. Going to be tough sledding the remainder of the season. Need to find a replacement back.

2-0 and I feel like my team has not hit their potential. A few players each week are carrying the team, but once they all contribute I should be ok. That said, I need to strengthen some spots, so scouting for trades I go.

This is how I feel about my team too. I feel like they just haven't hit their stride yet. I also think I have some solid WR depth, I just need them to finally show up.

I am always open to trades if anyone is interested.

0-2. That means I’m due for a win...

249 pts scored, 270 against :ROFLMAO: Got to love fantasy football. 0-2

you’ve ran into a buzz saw the past two weeks, with the amount of points your team puts up the record should correct itself by end of season

0-2 start, my team is better than this; come-on!

League 5 I'm open to trades!!

Fraction scoring to the rescue for me, I baaaaarely got away with a win. Time to get my guys going and win with confidence this week.

View attachment 8964789
These are the types of loses I always remember during a season, but rarely do I remember those less than a point wins. These and when there is a stat change to lose.

These are the types of loses I always remember during a season, but rarely do I remember those less than a point wins. These and when there is a stat change to lose.

This is my first year doing fractions for scoring, and I wasn't happy about it at first, but now I am haha, for now at least.

Time to be 3-0 - bring it on!!

This is my first year doing fractions for scoring, and I wasn't happy about it at first, but now I am haha, for now at least.

fractions are good

It's early, but nice 2-0 vs 2-0 top scoring teams this week in League 3.

Screen shot.PNG

0-2. I scored fourth highest in the league and still got smoked by 40 :LOL: at least all my players are still healthy so here’s hoping for a win this week!

Second Trade in L4 Accepted

I gave up Deshaun Watson,Dobbins, & C. Thompson to receive J. Allen & Z. Moss

Back