Week 3: THP Fantasy Football

Just countered @mikeg_74 - see if we have something cooking.

we do, i accidentally declined without countering...i'm looking to see if we can make something work

Welp this game is going about as bad as it could so far haha

This first half is looking like Minshew was not the right play. Going to need a big second half.

This first half is looking like Minshew was not the right play. Going to need a big second half.

doesn’t help that Chris Conley can’t catch a ball

I didn't think he could do worse than Carson Wentz did the first two weeks. Looks like I was wrong.

I didn't think he could do worse than Carson Wentz did the first two weeks. Looks like I was wrong.
First two weeks he has been on fire. I see a 97 yd drive ending with a TD pass.

What the hell Gardner...shave the mustache!!!

Never feels good leaving 20 points on the bench at the QB position

Can I hit the reset button for this week? Asking for a friend.

Wow over threw him.

just let @GolferGal know you're both taking mulligans :ROFLMAO:

Managed to work a trade with @BriMac in L1. Once it’s approved I’ll post it up. It was fun going back and forth trying to find a fit for both of us.

Yep going to be a long week 3 in fantasy!

I've got Cole going tonight, with Chark out, hopefully that means some solid numbers tonight to get me started on the right foot for the week.
I was hoping so as well but Cole had a mediocre game

messed up a trade in L2... not sure its the right fit as I am struggling at RB.

@BriMac and I came to an agreement in L1. I think we both filled some needs and it was fun going back and forth trying to find the right combination.

34E31E55-4C2F-4CCC-9AA7-67DD4AAA8142.jpeg

@BriMac and I came to an agreement in L1. I think we both filled some needs and it was fun going back and forth trying to find the right combination.

View attachment 8965226
That was fun - you received the best player and I filled some gaps in the lineup. Time to dig out of this 0-2 hole. Tough to give up Brown, but wanted to shake it up a bit so pulled the trigger.

Apparently I’m incapable of having a D that doesn’t suck.

That was fun - you received the best player and I filled some gaps in the lineup. Time to dig out of this 0-2 hole. Tough to give up Brown, but wanted to shake it up a bit so pulled the trigger.

at 0-2 and the playoffs only being 4 teams it’s tough to find help on the waiver wire. I think this helps you with the injuries and hopefully helps me round out my team.

good luck!

Last edited:
May 0-2 and the playoffs only being 4 teams it’s tough to find help on the waiver wire. I think this helps you with the injuries and hopefully helps me round out my team.

good luck!

Its interesting because in the past with 16 team leagues, the draft and depth in particular seemed so much more critical, but injuries to major players and IR being only a few weeks now really has changed the game a bit as we moved to 14.

Back