Week 3: THP Fantasy Football

This season has been tough sledding with the early injuries. Trying to fit the pieces of the puzzle together have been extremely challenging.

Its interesting because in the past with 16 team leagues, the draft and depth in particular seemed so much more critical, but injuries to major players and IR being only a few weeks now really has changed the game a bit as we moved to 14.

the injuries (especially the season ending ones) seem to be more this year than in the past. I think the 14 team league, minimal players on waivers and competitive owners force some trades to get better

Trade processed in league 3
Screenshot_20200925-104835.png

Trade processed in league 3
View attachment 8965268

Did you ever have buyers remorse right after making a trade? I am

Not that I don’t like Golladay, but wondering if I gave Jeudy enough credit. Kinda think he could explode later in the year, but would he start on my team? I don’t know.

Last edited:
Did you ever have buyers remorse right after making a trade? I am

Not that I don’t like Golladay, but wondering if I gave Jeudy not enough credit. Kinda think he could explode later in the year, but would he start on my team? I don’t know.
I'm not so sure I would have made that trade if I were you

Dang it! This is my bench with everyone out!

Attachments

• E61A61BC-64DA-4D26-826A-9D9C7E9FEB62.png
    E61A61BC-64DA-4D26-826A-9D9C7E9FEB62.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 11
Still no trades in league 5..🤣🤣🤣

the injuries (especially the season ending ones) seem to be more this year than in the past. I think the 14 team league, minimal players on waivers and competitive owners force some trades to get better
No preseason has got to play a role with all the injuries. I’m sure of it

Bleh is the theme of this week.

Is davante Adams playing or out?

Losing Dionte Johnson today early has put my team in a deep hole, especially after that Thursday night debacle by Minshew.

Got too cute and benched Allie-Cox with Doyle active...hopefully it doesn't come back to bite me.

I laid a colossal egg this week on my way to 0-3. I don’t think @GolferGal needs to stay up late, the match is already in hand. Time to start playing spoiler the rest of the season! 😖

Got too cute and benched Allie-Cox with Doyle active...hopefully it doesn't come back to bite me.

in my other league, i benched allen in favor of ryan and singletary in favor of of goedert in the flex spot...because i didn't want them to crush my defense (rams)...it turns out anything was better than those calls. and to completely f**k the goat, i benched kupp in favor of diontae johnson. needless to say, i will deservedly lose that game.

I laid a colossal egg this week on my way to 0-3. I don’t think @GolferGal needs to stay up late, the match is already in hand. Time to start playing spoiler the rest of the season! 😖
Your team has talent. Might be time to shake it up some more.

Your team has talent. Might be time to shake it up some more.
I’ve just had three weeks of poor matchups, a turnaround is imminent!

2x 1 yard td passes to mike evans when im starting fournette and playing against evans. Brady is loathsome. :nono:

Big time 4pm seahawks game... Brought me back into contention... Tight battle.

Put up good points but my opponent is going to crush me.. Their team is killing it

Nail biter as my team finished and a kamara is live for them.

I’m down but still have Mahomes and my kicker. If I can get at least 10 out of my kicker I feel good going into mnf. That’s with a big goose egg from John brown

Had a nice week to stay undefeated.

Up 50 pts with A. Jones going. I’m still worried though since my opponent has L. Jackson, Butker, & Ravens DST. Big night from Jones would secure a win for me in another league too 🤞

Back