Week 3: THP Fantasy Football

Survived another shootout this week, but may have to survive without CMC and Carson now for a while... ugh.

i have yet to get any production out of the TE position...

A kamara is the best back... He is a YAC machine!

I absolutely got shalacked this week. Dropping to 1-2 is not good at all. My team is absolute trash...

I absolutely got shalacked this week. Dropping to 1-2 is not good at all. My team is absolute trash...
Looks like I'm going to 1-2 and I'm excited about it

Up by 9.2 going against Mark Andrews. Hoping the Chiefs know who to double team tonight!

14 points and i escape with a hard fought win to get to 3-0. hoping for a decent night out of Mahomes.

Ugh, scored 100 again and lost 0-3, not a good start. I like my team too, have to love fantasy football.

Got my second win and will go to 2-1. Had a much better performance from some of my guys, and not so good from others, plus it looks like I may have lost Jared Cook for a bit, but fortunately I have other options on my bench. I hope to continue to see a positive momentum from my guys and they continue trending in the right direction.

Looks like I'm going to 1-2 and I'm excited about it
A lot of games left in the season, unfortunately the way my team has performed the first three weeks is less than satisfactory.

the one yard TD passes continued to kill me. Ahead but will need to dodge Kelce tonight, not looking great.

When does the Week 4 thread start? I don’t want to talk about Week 3 anymore 🤢😆

I'm at 1-2 and don't hate my team.. All 3 weeks I've been in the top 4-5 in points but the record doesn't lie.. I need to start looking at trades

Moving to 2-1 on the backs of the Browns backfield, Lockett And Kupp. Didn't play Lazard with Adams up in the air and GB having the late game.

Tossed a couple trade offers out in L4!

Sent from my SM-N981U1 using Tapatalk

1-2 in close battles against some top talent... without CMC I am seaching!

Moving to 2-1 on the backs of the Browns backfield, Lockett And Kupp. Didn't play Lazard with Adams up in the air and GB having the late game.

Tossed a couple trade offers out in L4!

Got your offer, I would probably have accepted but I already have 3 stud RBs and a 4th would just complicate my week to week decision making

Tied now. Need Jackson to outscore Ingram rest of the way. Go KC so Ravens are behind and have to pass.

Got your offer, I would probably have accepted but I already have 3 stud RBs and a 4th would just complicate my week to week decision making

#1stWorldProblems

Your team is pretty stacked, but I find it hard to believe Goff gets any play time over Allen.

I'll be waiting in the wings if anything changes ...

Mahomes delivers and moves me to 3-0. Hopefully Brown isn’t down for a while otherwise I need to find a WR to fill in .

Mahomes delivers and moves me to 3-0. Hopefully Brown isn’t down for a while otherwise I need to find a WR to fill in .
Mahomes is a machine.. He's making it look way too easy

Meanwhile Jackson is a hot mess.

Back