Week 4 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Forgot to put my defense in after I picked up a new one this morning, so I picked up Philly to and it's working out very well only reason I have a slim chance this week.

Well that was mighty nice of you to not start Flacco. But let's see how Kapernick does.

This is getting interesting buddy.

Sure is.

I got off The Champions Course and saw I had a 30 point lead with several guys still playing and more to come.

Well it seems like that vanished quicker than my Bridgestone's on the BearTrap

Asiata can stop scoring anytime now.

And I should have started Bridgewater. Even if he doesn't come back he has doubled Newtons score

Asiata can stop scoring anytime now.

And I should have started Bridgewater. Even if he doesn't come back he has doubled Newtons score

Bad thing is I have Atlanta's def so I want him to stop.

I heart Asiata

What is this with me and starting QBs who go down with ankle injuries????

I heart Asiata

You're welcome.

On another note I don't like the way it calculates scores for defenses. The niners defense hasn't allowed a point yet they get punished for it. Special teams gave up 14 so that's alright but the other 7 was Karl's interception run back. Not that it really matters in the end but just my observations.

Wow I hold out for the win!!!

I'm down 53.5 points. Still have Smith and Cooks to play looks like my chances are slim to none but it will be fun to watch my team slowly take a bite out of the lead.

Week 4 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Wow I hold out for the win!!!

1.5 really!!!

But e1eterate said I can hope for a stat adjustment. Ha

Last edited:
1.5 really!!!

But eliterate said I can hope for a stat adjustment. Ha

No stat adjustment here. Let's say that's my consolation prize for missing the Bear Trap!

After a 2-0 start I drop to 2-2.

But the silver lining was this was my bye week for many of my guys.

Alright league 2, let's make a deal. Anyone on my team. Looking for a solid RB. And send me trades......now.

I heart Asiata

I picked Asiata up off of waivers on Friday and started him because I was so sick of Shane Vereen and the Patriots sputtering offense. Looks like I might want to handcuff him with Jerick.

Looks like I'm going to fall from the unbeaten ranks. Ran into a buzz saw

Hey GoHead!!! You do realize that a fantasy team doesn't necessarily have to be made up of players from you favorite team don't you? 5 of your starting 9 are N.O. Saints. You must have a lot of faith that they are really gonna whoop up on the Cowboys tonight.

I'm up 10 and my opponent has Murray finishing, I hope he slows down!!!

The expected beat down is well underway. Bring on week 5.

Well after a terrible start to the season, it looks like some of my waiver moves and trades are paying off. I have already scored more tonight than in the last 2 weeks combined with T.Williams not done yet. 1-3 here I come.

I think my 50 point lead is safe with the way the Saints and Graham are playing. Glad my team finally came through again

Holy crap, Joe Flacco actually looked like a QB today! Lookin good for me as I'm up 30 with 2 to play tomorrow.

Good chance that the last unbeaten in our division will fall

Another loss to drop to 0-4. At least I'm 4-0 in my other ESPN league.

Back