Week 4 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Wow. Benching the Saints D/ST just before kick off turned out to be the shrewd move and let me eke out a win this week. I was worried they might lay another egg, and they put up -6.

Wow. Benching the Saints D/ST just before kick off turned out to be the shrewd move and let me eke out a win this week. I was worried they might lay another egg, and they put up -6.

Smooth move!

Locked into a tight matchup here with Lightningbolt44.... I'm losing 64.5-88, but I have Jamaal Charles and Travis Kelce left. Should be a close one!

utuba2ed.jpg
5ajyduqa.jpg
7ymaqy5a.jpg
be8eby2y.jpg
2y7e2u3u.jpg
5asa2uny.jpg

This is how you enjoy a Chiefs game from club seats!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

u3ame9ev.jpg
azegeraj.jpg
uqerumyq.jpg

And first blood baby!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Pretty comfortable lead in league 5 just hoping I can keep this momentum going. That Eddie Royal pick really paid off this past week

Uh oh. Charles is already having himself a strong showing.

Finally glad my week is finished with a win. Always good not having to stress over a monday night game.

He is a man beast.

Still down 19 really need another quick brady td or maybe davis

I'm gonna pull out another win for 2 in a row. I was nervous about my receivers but they pulled through.

Trouble in NE...Here is the next QB carousel. :alien: lol

Finally glad my week is finished with a win. Always good not having to stress over a monday night game.

Well my only stress tonight was getting home, knowing out result was done by 8:00 last night.

How rare is that, that both teams were done by the end of the afternoon games.

1-3. Yay.

Finally score nearly 100 for the first time since week 1 and get beat by 30.

When do I get to play the slums scoring 60/game? ;)

I seriously need a RB. Terrible, regretting the trade now and feeling I got the short end of that. Oh well, that's FF for you. Haha

Thanks to the Patriots D, instead of winning by my projected 20 points, I lost to someone who didn't even start a full lineup.

There are no words.

Well, there ARE words, I'm just not going to type them out here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back