Week 4: THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Thursday night football when I have players playing, but I love watching Thursday night football when I have no players playing.

TNF is notoriously a low scoring game.

I’m not sure this one will be

I’m not sure this one will be

We'll see! I am playing against Packers D in league 1.

I have Adams in a different league who already has 21 points!

Have a feeling Adams gonna be:

How I am feeling about my team after Rodgers and Adams’ first half:

Oh man @GolferGal has to be furious right now.

Oh man @GolferGal has to be furious right now.

I fell asleep, and I woke up right when he was picked off in the end zone, I was NOT happy. The funny part was, I was so pissed I remember saying out loud "Rodgers sucks" then going back to sleep. Then I woke up later and had to check the score just to see how bad he did, and it turned out he still put up 24, so not bad considering the pick and the fumble, and much much much better than he has been doing.

I fell asleep, and I woke up right when he was picked off in the end zone, I was NOT happy. The funny part was, I was so pissed I remember saying out loud "Rodgers sucks" then going back to sleep. Then I woke up later and had to check the score just to see how bad he did, and it turned out he still put up 24, so not bad considering the pick and the fumble, and much much much better than he has been doing.
...and to think i wasn’t even talking about Rodgers. Graham put up 15 after you dropped him just like you said he would. As for me i dropped Allison and he has a somewhat decent game.

Already in a big hole this week....

...and to think i wasn’t even talking about Rodgers. Graham put up 15 after you dropped him just like you said he would. As for me i dropped Allison and he has a somewhat decent game.

Already in a big hole this week....

Oh, lol I didn't even see that. Yup, I knew that would happen. Honestly, I knew he would have a good week here and there, but the inconsistency was enough for me to get rid of him.

Starting Melvin Gordon today although he is not projecting well. My only other option is the Giants fullback Penny so I think Gordons upside potential is higher.

It’s game day. :banana:

I get that, I usually don't make a trade until like week 7. Not for any particular reason, that just seems to be when it happens.
Yup, I like to wallow in how bad my team sucks, or how injuries have crushed me until then most years hahahaha

I’m nervous for my team this week. Hope everyone stays injury free!

I’m nervous for my team this week. Hope everyone stays injury free!

This is the last week mostly (SF and Jets) bye week free. Well, next week with Miami and Detroit isn’t a killer either. With all the injuries and the main bye weeks about to begin, the true test/heart of the season is about to begin. Depth in 16 owner leagues is so rare.

Ok who do you roll with Elijah Penny or Chris Proise?

This 16 team league is bananas! :bananadance:
I am piecing together terrible running backs. Hopefully one falls into a starring role.

Feeling good thus week. Gonna roll the dice in Andrews for flex. Looking ahead. Week 12 my entire bench is in a bye!48588EBF-F648-4B3B-BAB5-30C1E043F4E4.png

GG leaving AJ Brown on the bench when she is killed by injuries is not making her happy on this flight. 2 catches for 66 yards and 2 TDs.

I did not get credit for New England blocked punt return for a touchdown I hope ESPN gets that stat corrected

Apparently my team is finding all the points it didn’t use in the first three weeks. Could this week give my my first win, or will my team go full Dolphins?

Hopkins has been an absolute bum since week 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did not get credit for New England blocked punt return for a touchdown I hope ESPN gets that stat corrected

Something doesn’t look right with that scoring for that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I could drop the Ravens D mid-game, I would. They suck.

I’ll take a look and see what is going on before the end of tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back