Week 4: THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not get credit for New England blocked punt return for a touchdown I hope ESPN gets that stat corrected
The FF score is showing at 25, which is correct, including the blocked punt.

Jameis Winston is amazing, like ive always said.

Moving to 4-0 after another decent week in League 1

GG is in a dogfight but just had a nice run. We are in a hotel in CA and she might have yelled a bit.

It looks like I’ll get my first win. Much needed and hopefully this is the week my season turns around.

Got blindsided by Godwin's 35pts. Need 17 from Zeke tonight to pull it out.

Looks like I put up the second highest point total in league 2 this week.. But am playing the guy with the highest point total. Great week and win @jdtox !! I'm now 2-2 but cannot complain.. Got some important guys through an early bye week!

Looks like I put up the second highest point total in league 2 this week.. But am playing the guy with the highest point total. Great week and win @jdtox !! I'm now 2-2 but cannot complain.. Got some important guys through an early bye week!
Same thing for me in my non THP keeper league

Got blindsided by Godwin's 35pts. Need 17 from Zeke tonight to pull it out.

Man Godwin looked great this week. That team is not reliable, but him this week. Evans back to back.

Haha, I have no idea what happened in that game. I still can't believe that score, or that outcome.
LOTS of $ was lost on that game.

How about running Zeke outside the tackles? Going right at the strength of the Saints D.

The FF score is showing at 25, which is correct, including the blocked punt.
It looks like it posted at the end of the game rather than during.

Thank you, Chris Godwin.

League 3 going to end week 4 with only 1 team left undefeated, and then a log jam behind him at 3-1 / 2-2.

Looks like I’m going to get in another win while scoring less than 100 points, moving me to 3-1 on the season. Bye weeks coming up scare the hell out of me as I have almost no bench options at every position.

League 3 going to end week 4 with only 1 team left undefeated, and then a log jam behind him at 3-1 / 2-2.

Looks like I’m going to get in another win while scoring less than 100 points, moving me to 3-1 on the season. Bye weeks coming up scare the hell out of me as I have almost no bench options at every position.

I am not looking forward to week 9 and 10. I think I have 5-6 players on bye each week.

This week was simply painful, I'll head to the locker room to give my team a pep talk but with a performance like that I may have lost the team already...

I am not looking forward to week 9 and 10. I think I have 5-6 players on bye each week.

I kind of hope all my guys are out at once haha, I have zero healthy and serviceable RB/WR/TE replacements at the moment so I’d rather just know I’m losing that one week haha. The waiver wire is awful for RBs in our league so I’m screwed when it comes to trying to replace one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back