Week 4: THP Fantasy Football

Pro football talk is suggesting a coach has stated maybe the NFL should pause the season and revamp things in a couple weeks to try and get 12 games in. I really hope the NFL doesn’t cave into this idea.

Sure hoping that the Saints, NE, and KC don’t have any outbreaks or the whole season is in jeopardy.

Participants. You will be hearing from your commissioners shortly in how to handle the New England KC game.

It will require fairly swift action so please be on the lookout.

ANNOUNCEMENT

This will be sent to each league via PM as well but I wanted to post it here too:

Ok guys, here is the game plan for this NE/KC game. I need each of you who has a starting player in that game to submit an alternate player for your NE/KC players to me BEFORE that alternate player kicks off.

You will still start your NE/KC player (assuming we don’t hear before the early games start if the game is cancelled or postponed), and if that game is canceled then I will go back and count the score of your alternate player in place of your NE/KC player.

This is new to all of us, but we will continue to find ways to make sure each matchup is fair and fun.

Thanks!

I'm screwed I have tennessee and NE defense.
Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm screwed I have tennessee and NE defense.
Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I had the Titans defense as well. I was happy to drop them LOL.

MY TEAM SUCKS!

Eviction of talent needs to happen... Hmmm CMC injury has really hurt.

1-3 is looking highly likely. Such a disappointment.

hey, at least Dallas is paying up to par.....Their par

Finally a good Brady week :)

Of course, because I benched him this week. I feel like I got hit by a bus and then it backed up over me a couple of time.

I did that in another league. I feel your pain haha

I did that in another league. I feel your pain haha

It’s a crime scene over here. I benched Brady, I played Shenault over Scotty Miller, Drake is garbage and got hurt, Shenault got hurt, and I’m playing against Mixon who is having a career best game and Andrew’s with 2 TDs.

Some weeks are just not your week and this is just not my week.

It’s a crime scene over here. I benched Brady, I played Shenault over Scotty Miller, Drake is garbage and got hurt, Shenault got hurt, and I’m playing against Mixon who is having a career best game and Andrew’s with 2 TDs.

Some weeks are just not your week and this is just not my week.
Chubb getting hurt and starting the wrong QB & WRs has this week looking like a loss for me

Getting boatraced this week. Unless CEH breaks some rushing records tomorrow night this weeks a loss.

Of course I play OBJ today. If only the cowboys could tackle

Getting smashed this week. Great game by Murder Wasps

First loss of the year unless Phillies kicker can miss 5 FG attempts. (That would be ironic)

My 3 WR's totaled 6.1 pts. Thanks for showing up guys. And Zeke should've had another TD if the Cowboys weren't such a mess.

Can't win them all.

Back