Week 4: THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Trades have been coming and teams are jockeying for position.

Woe is me I'm 0-3. A blistering 85 points by my squad will not win many matchups. Slim pickens on the waiver wire.

My team is finally on the right track. I have two guys who need to get healthy, and if they do I should be competing for a playoff spot anyway...

L1 has some solid teams at the top and proving to be a real test each week. I feel very fortunate to be 3-0 as I could easily be 0-3 right now.

League 5, if you are at the bottom of the barrel like me then let's talk trades! Sending some ideas over in case any of you are interested

1-2 after an abysmal week.

Need to get a win this week before falling to far behind.

This could be an interesting week if the TN/PIT game doesn't happen.

I don't have anyone in that game, but I am still struggling with my Flex spot. I have depth, but picking the right person has been a challenge. I am still open to trades if anyone in League 1 is interested.

League 5, if you are at the bottom of the barrel like me then let's talk trades! Sending some ideas over in case any of you are interested
I'd be all over that if I was in your league. So League 4....ditto!!

limped through but got the W. 🍆🍆🍆 and 0

if they start canceling games (please don't) then this season will become: who has players left, instead of who drafted the best team.

My team stinks. . HELP!

There are no longer any undefeated teams in league 2. At this point top 2 spots are separated by .04 points. I know it is early in the season but so far they have been good games.

This could be an interesting week if the TN/PIT game doesn't happen.

I don't have anyone in that game, but I am still struggling with my Flex spot. I have depth, but picking the right person has been a challenge. I am still open to trades if anyone in League 1 is interested.

I'm taking a look also. I need another quality flex/bench guy, but I don't want to break up my core dynamic that I think is poised for a good run.

Another big matchup for my team, as the two highest-scoring teams face off in Week 4.

League 3 weekly snap shot.PNG

My team scored over 160 points, which is simply amazing! Seriously, I've been playing FF for years in several different formats and I have never had a team score that many points in a week. Anyway, that gets me to 1-2.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Ok everyone, @JB and I have discussed it and we think the best course of action for the Titans/Steelers game, assuming the game is postponed, is to consider those teams on a BYE. We know the league won't let them have 2 bye weeks, so this game (if it is in fact cancelled) will be made up at some point during the season.

We recommend you continue to pay close attention to what the NFL's final decision is, and make sure to set your lineup accordingly.

This weeks Hot player prediction IMO - Jeff Wilson, RB SF. Probably not owned in all leagues.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Ok everyone, @JB and I have discussed it and we think the best course of action for the Titans/Steelers game, assuming the game is postponed, is to consider those teams on a BYE. We know the league won't let them have 2 bye weeks, so this game (if it is in fact cancelled) will be made up at some point during the season.

We recommend you continue to pay close attention to what the NFL's final decision is, and make sure to set your lineup accordingly.
Are we able to use the RES spots for this and add additional players then? Or just bench/drop them? I believe this is what the RES spots are for though right? Assuming I can even figure out how to do that because I don't even see those spots anymore

Tough match up in League 2 this week facing off with Thats What CeeDee Said. Need to find a diamond in the rough & win this week.

Back