Week 4: THP Fantasy Football

Thanks to COVID I'll be taking another L this week. Looks like CMC injury going to be my demise, oh well.

The reschedule looks like an easy fix for Titans/Pitt game.

Profootball talk is saying that Week 7 would fit perfectly. Titans had a bye week 7 and Steelers play Baltimore. However, both Steelers and Baltimore are on bye week eight. The NFL just moves Ten/Pit to week 7 and Baltimore/Pit to week 8. Baltimore new bye would be week 7.

What a miserable ******* team haha

53D788DC-F0B3-44E4-8A42-B36D0AB26DD6.png

I know a lot of people have asked about the COVID IR spot, and we have been saying it’s only for players who have a COVID IR designation from their team, and that is backed up on the NFL.com app. I took a screenshot so you all can see. And that the PIT/TEN players are considered on a bye this week.

B5F3CE83-5310-49C9-914F-65311021A1ED.jpeg

Across all teams in L1, only 3 “players” in play for TNF. Actually surprised there were any other than Gordon.

Across all teams in L1, only 3 “players” in play for TNF. Actually surprised there were any other than Gordon.
L3 is pretty active in tonight’s game.

We have 8 players going between all teams.

I need some trash points by Gordon tonight!!!

I know a lot of people have asked about the COVID IR spot, and we have been saying it’s only for players who have a COVID IR designation from their team, and that is backed up on the NFL.com app. I took a screenshot so you all can see. And that the PIT/TEN players are considered on a bye this week.

View attachment 8966620
I mentioned it in another thread, but under the player picture it will say COV. The only player I’ve seen with that designation is Armstead from JAX

L3 is pretty active in tonight’s game.

We have 8 players going between all teams.
I'll take 13.10 from Jeudy but would've liked more than two catches. Thought he was going to go off after the first long TD.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

The number of named players listed as Out, game-time decisions, or questionable is staggering this week.

Well, Cam Newton has COVID and has been placed on COVID IR and the NE/KC game has been postponed. As of right now they are hoping it can still be played Monday or Tuesday, but we will continue to monitor the situation and will come up with a game plan if necessary.

Stay tuned....

Well, Cam Newton has COVID and has been placed on COVID IR and the NE/KC game has been postponed. As of right now they are hoping it can still be played Monday or Tuesday, but we will continue to monitor the situation and will come up with a game plan if necessary.

Stay tuned....

interesting that a no-name falcons player tested positive prior to their game last week and no postponement, but now that Cam tests positive they may cancel the game

Between injuries, postponed games, and now cam with covid I can barely field a full team this week. Betting heavy on my Niners players to grind out a win for me. Should be an interesting Sunday.

The reschedule looks like an easy fix for Titans/Pitt game.

Profootball talk is saying that Week 7 would fit perfectly. Titans had a bye week 7 and Steelers play Baltimore. However, both Steelers and Baltimore are on bye week eight. The NFL just moves Ten/Pit to week 7 and Baltimore/Pit to week 8. Baltimore new bye would be week 7.

Would be great if that works out. Both team are contenders this year, I really hope they can find a way to get that game in.

This is crazy all issues popping up

only affected by JJ Smith Shuster on bye

Gonna be a weird scoring week.

Looks like some of the Saints are being tested in the morning so it could cause the game to be postponed as well. So for all interested Pit/Ten Rescheduled to week 7, NE/KC postponed (M/T) pending, and Det/NO being monitored.

Back