Week 4: THP Fantasy Football

The meat of my team decided not to show up, need to matt ryan/julio tandum to show up or I'm going to drop a week I shouldn't. I really need to drop this dallas kicker.

hopefully packers double team Jones all night 😎

If I am going to lose, I prefer to lose like I did this week where it was a total blowout and all GM moves in the world wouldn't have gotten me the W.

Interesting matchup happening in L4 as my The Scottish Hammers and You Namath Darnold Does It (yet another good L4 team name) are essentially tied heading into tonight's games. I would seem to have the advantage with Ryan and Kelce going up against Edelman and Crosby. However, if KC or NE gets delayed again, my Kelce replacement got 2 points, while his Edelman replacement had 13. That might be enough to tip the scale, which means we may have someone actively rooting for a cancellation tonight!!

Grade 2 Hamstrings usually take 4-8 weeks.

So, there is hope Ekeler is back before the end of the season.

Last edited:
Mahomes is very pedestrian tonight. In a week where I’m going to lose, I guess it’s good to get the crappy game out of the way

Kind of funny that I decided to roll with KC defense and was willing to take the 0 if they didn’t end up playing, and right now they have 20. Too bad the rest of my team laid an egg and my opponent had a record week so I still have no chance of winning, but I at least will get close to 100pts. KC defense is my highest scoring player...by a lot!

Well its 98% official. Team hackers has struck the first blow of the 2020 Morgan cup with my victory over @vdubtx. ;) as long as Matty Ice doesn't go negative for the rest of the game.

Mahomes is very pedestrian tonight. In a week where I’m going to lose, I guess it’s good to get the crappy game out of the way
So glad I caught him on a off night and to get the first W out of the way. Fear of going 0-14 has been alleviated.

Well its 98% official. Team hackers has struck the first blow of the 2020 Morgan cup with my victory over @vdubtx. ;) as long as Matty Ice doesn't go negative for the rest of the game.
Not that it has anything to do with it, :LOL: but yeah, I gambled and left Davante Adams in hoping he would actually play this week. :ROFLMAO:

Come on pick 6.

So, think I made a mistake on dropping Tonyan to pickup a kicker in case KC didn’t play? :banghead:

Back to 2-2. Onward and upward.

Injuries are brutal... The top two analytics graded drafts are currently in last... Both are without #1 picks...hmmm

1-3 and got railed this week. Didn't break 100 and his team beat me with Kittle, Brady and Mixon alone lol

Moved to 3-1, hell of a coaching job by me with underwhelming talent 😆

Ridley really did a number on me this week. Lost all 3 of my leagues...😭

1-3..my bench almost outscored my starters.. I'm bad at this..

Injuries are brutal... The top two analytics graded drafts are currently in last... Both are without #1 picks...hmmm

i've won a few leagues over the last couple of years and i was given C's and D's in all of the draft grades. last year, my team stayed mostly intact from my initial draft (which was graded a C+)...

Back