WINNER Week 5 THP 2021 NFL Pickem Winner!

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Week 5 is now complete! We had some crazy high scores this week, especially that Browns/Chargers game, wow! The Cardinals remain undefeated as well, who is going to take them down?

This week we had a tie with 5 people for the most picks, so we had to go to the tie breaker which is closest to the MNF score without going over. Please join me in congratulating @rozo22 as our week 5 THP NFL Pickem Winner!! He had 14 of 16 picks correct, and was actually just 1 point away from getting the exact score of the MNF game!

Send me a PM with your full name and address and I will get a prize pack sent out to you right away.

Congrats @rozo22

Much better picks from me this week, but still have to get better.

Congrats!!

Week 5 is now complete! We had some crazy high scores this week, especially that Browns/Chargers game, wow! The Cardinals remain undefeated as well, who is going to take them down?

This week we had a tie with 5 people for the most picks, so we had to go to the tie breaker which is closest to the MNF score without going over. Please join me in congratulating @rozo22 as our week 5 THP NFL Pickem Winner!! He had 14 of 16 picks correct, and was actually just 1 point away from getting the exact score of the MNF game!

Send me a PM with your full name and address and I will get a prize pack sent out to you right away.

Awesome, thank you! I didn't think the points would get there at half time!

Congratulations @rozo22 on the picks

Nice picking!! May have doubled my score for the week 😆

Wahoo! Congrats!!

congrats, rozo!

Awesome, thank you! I didn't think the points would get there at half time!

Nice picks this week. Congrats on the win!

Congrats @rozo22, cant tell you how many times I debated on the amount of points to put in for the tie breaker. :ROFLMAO:

Back